Design Patterns Simplified - Part 1
What you'll learn
- Get a strong software design foundation required to move up in technical ladder
- Get an in-depth understanding of the most useful design patterns
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts and at least one object oriented language such as C++, C# or Java
- Basic understanding of UML notations
- Are you looking for a different, yet deep and engaging course on design patterns?
- Are you better able to understand the concepts through interesting examples, diagrams & visual effects?
- Have you struggled to understand design patterns from the books?
If you relate to one or more of the above criteria then this course is for you.
It is a comprehensive course on design patterns delivered with crystal clear communication.
The diagrams and the visual effects help you focus on the exact part of the presentation that the trainer is conveying.
Here are just few feedbacks from the students of this course:
"Your pedagogy skills are amazing, and i have to say that i love your teaching style, everything is so clear and detailed, exactly what i wait for, as a learner. I already knew these patterns but Not as much as you made me understand the deep of some, always by using your smooth progressive/near learner, and logical approach. I really want to point out, how much learning with your course is pleasant and kind of easy. I'd like to thank you for being part of the instructors here, and i hope one day you will create, the same way, a course about the other (GoF) Design Patterns, and then, still other courses about software Design subjects. Be sure i'll be there to pick them again ! :)"
"This course does exactly as described and goes through the theory of design patterns and simplifies the concepts by showing real world examples using minimal pseudo coding. This allows you to concentrate on the concepts taught. Some of the ideas may leave you scratching your head for a while and maybe a few more examples would help with this but that’s not a major issue as you can just rewatch and relearn or apply the concepts. The presentation style is clear and precise and very understandable. If you want to learn design patterns for your projects then here is a perfect place to start"
"I find this course very useful and practical. As it explains all important design patterns with real world example projects. I would always like to keep it in my library for future reference."
"I have completed uml/design patterns courses before but this adds a lot of thinking to the design process"
"Wow, i'm amazed This course is really well done. I have tried so many books to understand design patters, even for dummie books, but not was really working for me. Because even the simple books that explain by example were using complicated examples. In this course the examples were also explained. For example instead of showing me all the classes of an example, she also explains what those example classes are used for. I also like that she speaks very clearly and slow enough. Thirdly I like didactic tricks she uses, for example the animations,litle tests,the music makes it fun to learn. lastly what I like the most was that she really gave good examples on where to use these patterns and how to regnise them and even show how to decide which one to use in which situation (very very important) I hope that she'll add a singleton in the future. The pattern is simple but I never found good examples when to use the singlton. Thank you for this wonderfull course, i'll recomend it to all my friends"
The course follows a step-wise approach where you will begin every pattern with a unique and interesting example problem.
The course then begins with a design to solve the problem, without applying a pattern.
After you have understood the shortcomings of the design, the course then applies the design pattern by altering the design.
This approach helps you clearly understand and appreciate the usage of the pattern.
You will be able to assess your knowledge by answering several quizzes & questions that pop up throughout the course.
Note this course needs you to have a prior experience in software development.
If you have registered for this course with an intention to strengthen your base for software design patterns, you will never lose interest during the course.
Join the course with a visually stimulating and engaging content!
Who this course is for:
- Experienced Software developers
- Aspiring software architects
- Junior software architects
- M.Tech degree in Computer Science from University of Hyderabad, India.
- 18+ years of experience in software industry has helped her acquire deep knowledge in topics ranging from system analysis and requirement engineering to software development, design, architecture and test.
- During her stint, she has worked as Software Developer, Technical Lead, Systems Analyst and Software Architect.
- Due to her rich experience in corporate industry, she has deep insights into the technical as well as soft-skill challenges faced by the employees of IT organizations. This experience enables her to structure the content of her programs to address these very needs.
SAFe PO/PM certified
SAFe agilist certified
Siemens Certified Software Architect
IREB Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering
IATD "Train the Trainer" certified trainer