Software Design and Microservices
- Basic object oriented programming
- Knowledge of database
- Basic knowledge of operating system
- Computer science
In this course we will learn how to build a software which will be scalable, more secure and high available. We will discuss system design pattern by using an example of parking lot system which is asked in tier-A software companies. This course also includes OS concepts like concurrency, race condition and locking which will be used to design distributed system.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for beginner, intermediate and software professional as well
• I am passionate about problem-solving, data structures and algorithms.
• Experienced in storage and finance domain.
• Experienced in microservices and distributed systems.
• Expertise in the application and server-side programming using C, C++, Python and Golang.
• 5 years of work experience in Software Development.
• Experienced in AWS services, Docker.
• Experienced in continuous integration tools.
• Experienced in scaled agile Product Development Life Cycle.
• Experienced in offline teaching to engineering students.