Software Containerization and Intro to Docker
- Basic knowledge of Linux is important to complete the course.
- Knowledge of tool like vagrant is a plus.
Deployment, management and operationalizing these large complex infrastructures is a daunting task. Containerization of the apps and services helps to simplify these tasks. Docker is open source engine that can help you automate the deployment of applications inside software containers. Is was released in March 2013 and has been gaining popularity ever since. It has been downloaded 13 billion times as of 2017, and over 3.5 million applications have been placed in containers using Docker.
Who this course is for:
- DevOps Engineers
- Software and IT architects
- Software and network engineers
- Web Developers interested in Containers, and Docker
- People interested in DevOps, and automated testing
- 01:13Course Introduction
- 00:38Get ready for Docker
CloudInstitute is an education provider and a skills and career development center for people wanting to transition or enhance their career towards Cloud Computing, and DevOps.
We specialize in offering highly personalized Cloud, & DevOps certification training to help you master the skills to achieve business goals, including:
1)Accelerating cloud transformations
2)Faster deployment times
3)Maximizing your return on cloud investments