Software Agile Development
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand Agile concepts and best practices.
- Know how to apply Agile concepts to your project.
- Organize your next project as an agile project.
- See how Agile fits into the broader scope of life cycle development.
- Learn all about SCRUM techniques as a part of Agile Development.
- Know the differences among different Agile approaches: XP, DSDM, ASD.
- Know how to select which Agile approach is right for you.
- General knowledge of software development.
This course is designed for Agile Development Team Managers, Designers, Developers and Testers of software projects who want to understand what Agile Development is and how to apply it to software projects. The course examines Agile Development concepts, its evolution from the Waterfall Lifecycle, various Agile methods and best practices and knowledge on how to apply Agile to your software projects.
- Software managers, team leaders, developers and testers.
In Section 1 you will learn how to distinguish across multiple Sofware Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies, including
•Rapid Application Development
Now you are ready to understand how to select a project for Agile Development. In Section 9 you will learn how to identify the key factors to get your project "Agile" ready, including:
•Policies and Procedures
•Tools and Techniques
In Section 10, the final section, you will learn about the issues that you will have to address in order to execute your Agile project. You will learn to about the key steps in launching your Agile project, including;
•Ensure the team is trained in the same process
•Define the Agile lifecycle
•Prepare the work space (furniture, equipment, wall space)
•Customer/User Stories Support
•Build, Test, Release Issues