Soft Skills: 5 most essential Soft Skills. Certification
What you'll learn
- Students would build confidence in communication
- Students would understand the critical thinking process and would learn tips on how to enhance that soft skill
- Students would learn how to manage time effectively
- Students would build survival skills and would be able to adapt to different situations
- Students would increase their relevance at work and at home and also feel needed and liked
- They would have a full understanding of soft skills and why they need to have it.
- You need not have any prior knowledge, just a willingness to learn and practice what is taught
- Be willing to acquire the essential soft skills.
This course is a short and concise course that looks at Soft Skills, it’s importance and tips to learn and improve. Communication , critical thinking , time management, team work and Adaptability and flexibility are the five most essential and required Soft Skills of our time, land you dream job, get that promotion, build confidence and enhance your relationships.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who interacts with people
- Anyone who wants to add value to themselves by using their soft skills.
- Anyone who wants to stand out at work, in their teams and in their relationships
- Anyone looking for their dream job or planning their future career
The President and head consultant Yvonne MacCarthy (CSP) has a Customer Service Professional (CSP) qualification from the London Institute of Banking and Finance (LIBF). Yvonne also has the Professional Award In Training The Trainer from the London Institute of Public Speaking and an award for the Advanced Training The Trainer from Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) UK. She consults for the British Council in Ghana and has worked with two very reputable banks in the UK namely NatWest and Santander in the areas of service quality and customer service management in the. Yvonne has trained over 4000 individuals and businesses. The Customer Service Consultant of the year 2018/2019, the partnering consultant of the West African Association of Customer Service Professionals. She speaks on issues of customer service and communication on different platforms.