Soft Skills: The 10 Soft Skills You Must Have in Workplace
What you'll learn
- Understand how to develop the must-have 10 soft skills
- Use soft skills to relate more effectively to others
- Apply soft skills to specific situations
- Differentiate between empathy and professionalism
- Understand how to improve non-verbal communication
- Identify the team building techniques
- Identify the steps of solving a problem
- Identify the time management techniques
- Understand how to build trust
- Understand how to change your style of managing people or processes
- Identify self-confidence traits
- Understand how to learn from criticism in workplace
- Understand how to reach out to people and when to back off.
- Avoid the “Good Old Days” Syndrome
- No prerequisites required except for strong determination to develop oneself.
Soft Skills are those unique attributes that facilitates great #communication . They can be the special way that you show confidence in challenging situations. "The 10 Soft Skills You Must Have in Workplace" will help you learn how to develop a core set of soft skills. By managing and looking at the way people interact and seeing things in a new light, you will improve on almost every aspect of your life not only at work. By the end of this course, you will:
Understand how to develop the must-have 10 soft skills
Use soft skills to relate more effectively to others
Apply these soft skills to specific situations.
Differentiate between empathy, EI and professionalism.
Understand how to communicate non-verbally
Identify the team building techniques
Identify the steps of solving a problem
Identify the time management techniques
Understand how to build trust
Understand how to change your style of managing people or processes.
Identify self-confidence traits
Understand how to learn from criticism in workplace.
Understand how to reach out to people and when to back off.
Avoid the “Good Old Days” Syndrome
Who this course is for:
- Any one wanting to develop his or her soft skills
Lincademy for Training is one of the Production lines of Crafty E-learning Ltd. that's specialized in development and delivery of training courses/programs. Its key purpose is to develop training courses/programs of high quality by following and using the latest principles and technologies of e-learning.
Although Lincademy for Training was created only in 2020, it has deep experience in e-learning which is derived from its highly qualified and experienced staff of SMEs, instructional designers, multimedia creators, e-course developers, and instructors. Lincademy for Training has currently more than 100k students/trainees enrolled across different online learning platforms and more with average course rating of 4.7/5.
Lincademy creates and delivers e-courses that develops, enhances and promotes selected skill-sets on topics related to professional development, career and competency development, and business. Below are examples of the training topics that Lincademy delivers:
• Administrative Skills
• Career Development
• Human Resources
• Personal Development
• Sales and Marketing
• Supervisors and Managers
• Workplace Essentials