Soft Skills For DevOps
- Must Be Open Minded !!!
Soft skills are non-technical skills that relate to how you work. They include how you interact with colleagues, solve problems, and manage your work.
DevOps is a set of practices that combines software development and IT operations. It aims to shorten the systems development life cycle and provide continuous delivery with high software quality
In Soft Skills For DevOps Course you will learn:
What Are Soft Skills?
The Difference Between Hard Skills vs Soft Skills
Why We Need Soft Skills?
10 Most Important Soft Skills List & Examples:
Attention to Details
Who this course is for:
- DevOps Engineers
- Cloud Engineers
- Cloud Architects
- System Administrators
- Any One In Any IT Field
- 01:12What Are Soft Skills?
- 02:08The Difference Between Hard Skills vs Soft Skills
- 01:08Why We Need Soft Skills and The 10 Most Important Soft Skills List & Examples
- 00:341 – Communication
- 00:412 – Teamwork
- 00:413 – Adaptability
- 00:364 – Problem-Solving
- 00:325 – Creativity
- 00:356 – Work Ethic
- 00:287 – Interpersonal Skills
- 00:318 – Time Management
- 00:349 – Leadership
- 00:2910 – Attention to Details
- 00:462X Let's Repeat Again
- 05:062nd time Every thing as a whole Part 1
- 05:332nd time Every thing as a whole Part 2
- 05:072nd time Every thing as a whole Part 3
- 04:512nd time Every thing as a whole Part 4
Hey I'm Musab. Thanks for learning about me.
I'm DevOps, Network and Security Engineer . I've been an instructor since 2018 and I've helped More Than 100,000 Student learning DevOps Tools and practices.
I make Courses to help people finding Jobs by improving their skills and by learning the required Skills for the Job.
Please check out my courses and join me with thousands of others who are learning the latest DevOps and Security practices!