Social Prescribing for Community Pharmacy
- Be familiar with Healthy Living Pharmacy (HLP) Framework
- Be familiar with NHS Long Term Plan
In this course offered by Social Prescribing Pharmacy Association (SPPA), you will learn the foundations of Social Prescribing(SP) to go from a complete beginner to having an action plan to implement SP in your community pharmacy. This course was developed with the support of Dr Marie Anne Essam who is a GP and the Social Prescribing Ambassador for the Herts and West Essex STP (UK).
Who this course is for:
- Pharmacy Teams Members
- Stakeholders in Community Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Pharmacy Contractors
- HLP Champions
- 02:42Authentic Social Prescribing
- 02:34SP Link Workers
- 02:14SP Schemes
- 02:25Community Based Assets
- 02:15Social Determinants of Health
Founded in 2019, the aim of the association is to educate & empower the pharmacy profession regarding Social Prescribing.
Our vision is to make SP mainstream in Community Pharmacy with engagements from Pharmacy Teams, Contractors, Organisations and Stakeholders.
This will act in synergy with the HLP Framework and the NHS Long Term Plan.