Social Media Management Platform: Social Report Tutorial
- You can still enroll in this course if you have little knowledge of scheduling social media or analysing reports.
- You will need a basic understanding of social media management.
- You will need an internet connection to watch this videos.
Social Report is an all-in-one social media management platform.
With all the features a social media manager needs in one, concise package: post scheduling, social listening, sophisticated analytics, custom reporting, automations, task managing and more.
It all starts here. Inside the course, you’ll learn ALL the features Social Report has to offer
- Getting started & connecting your profiles
- Adding users and creating a workflow approval system
- Scheduling single posts
- Setting up a posting schedule & recycling evergreen content
- Schedule posts in bulk
- Using content groups to up your SMM strategy
- Using link frames to keep users engaged
- Automating curated content
- Tracking your conversions
- Using the smart inbox to quickly respond to customers
- Automating your tasks
- Analysing data
- Creating reports
- Using search agents to stay in-the-know
- Tracking competitors
Who this course is for:
- Freelance Social Media Managers
- In-House Social Media Managers
- Social Media Management Agencies
- Small/ Medium Business Owners
- Anyone who wants to get the most out of their social media
- 01:42Introduction To The Course
- 01:44Course Overview
- 01:49Introduction To Social Report
I'm Lottie, a professional freelance marketer, specialising in social media management and content writing (aka content marketing).
I've worked in marketing campaigns for a range of businesses. From tiny one person businesses to mega corporations like Google and Tesco.
After managing social media accounts and writing content for over three years, I've collected a wealth of knowledge about small business marketing and the online business world as a whole.
I now travel the world working from anywhere with an internet connection.
I'm the Co-Founder of Sweet Marketing and Founder of The Travel Rebellion, a responsible travel resource for ethical and eco travellers.
I currently hold a Upper Second Class BSc Degree in Business Management from the University of Kent.