Social Recruitment Fast Track
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Find, engage and hire top talent using social media
- Attract more highly qualified candidates to jobs using social recruiting methods
- Maximise your results following proven social recruiting strategies
- Improve your employer social brand awareness
- Increase candidate engagement resulting in more job applications
- Know exactly how to find candidates on Facebook, Twitter, Quora and Meetup
- Fill more jobs through social recruiting
- Become a more competitive influence in the market.
- Students must have a basic understanding of social media and how it works
- Students must have basic training and experience in hiring, recruiting and engaging with candidates for jobs
Social Recruitment FastTrack has been designed and tested to give Recruiters and Hirers exclusive insight into social recruiting strategies used by top industry professionals. The course will give you proven templates to use in your recruitment activities and the strategies you need to build candidate pipelines and fill more jobs with highly qualified candidates. This is an advanced course and won’t teach you how to use websites for social recruiting but the strategies you need to effectively maximise your results.
Social Recruitment Fast Track has been put together from a Recruiter who has spent 12 years practicing his craft using social media strategies to find and attract niche candidates. Learn in 2 hours what its taken people years to learn and perfect.
- Hiring Manager
- Business Owner
An introduction into social recruitment fast track and the social recruiting strategies you will learn by completing the course.
Here you will find out how to message candidates to increase your conversion rates on Linkedin. Social recruiting strategies aren't just about finding people in little known and used places but how to best engage people online.
A look into how to run searches on Facebook to find candidates from the talent pool over more than 1 billion people.
This module explains the key benefits you can gain over your competitors by focusing more of your resource efforts on social recruiting tactics and hiring strategies.