Build Social Networking website from Scratch
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- A professional Looking Social Networking Website
- Newsfeed, chat, Blog, Group, public chat, forum, photo and video Functionality inside the Social Networking Website
- After completion of this course, you can earn approximately $2000 per order!
- Every video content in HD
- Lifetime Access
- 24/7 Support
- 30 Day Money Back
If you are new to Udemy and you don't have the basic concept of Udemy platform, then watching this lecture would be the best decision you would be taking. So just watch up this lecture and learn about the Udemy platform..
In this lecture you will be given some knowledge about the software we will be using through out this course...
What is Web Hosting?
A web hosting is a service that you can buy to host or store your websites. It controls everything your website does.
- A computer/laptop
- Internet Connection with Speed UpTo 1MB or more
- Web Hosting (or $20 in your pocket)
- No Prior Knowledge besides that since its a complete Step By Step Course
A social networking website (also social networking service or SNS) is a platform where the people can get in contact with others who share similar interests, activities, backgrounds or real-life connections. A social networking service consists of a user individual profile, his or her social links, and a variety of additional services.
Creating a Social networking website would be harder task, but nowadays it does not require some coding languages, and you can Build your own Social networking platform by using some methods and techniques. So in this course you will be learning to exactly build a professional social networking website and you would be proud off.
The Functions we will be including in our Social Networking Website will be:
- Private Chat
- Private Mail
- Friend Request
- Public chat (all members on one platform)
- Photos (like, comment, rate)
- Videos (like, comment, rate)
- Forum (Sections > Topic > Reply)
- Groups (invite, block, flag)
- Blog (create, publish, draft, rate, comment)
So If you are interested in this Social networking course, then Just click "Take This Course" Button and I will see you inside this course.
NOTE: If you are not happy with the course then you can also get your money back as well!
- Web Designers looking to expand their service by providing their clients a Social Networking Website
- Business owners looking to expand their work by providing their employees a platform where they can discuss and solve problems