Social Network App With React ,Redux ,Firebase ,Tailwind CSS
What you'll learn
- One of the best thing about this course/project is , We Will Not Use Any External Libraries for Components.
- So you will learn how to build components like forms , buttons , layouts , modals from scratch
- User Authentication with Gmail , Google
- Post Interactions and analytics with Firestore snapchats
- Tailwind CSS concepts like flex , grid , positions , responsiveness , colours , sizes etc
- Deployment to Netlify
- Complete source with 24/7 Q/A Support
- Popular social networks functionalities like Comments , Shares , Likes with Real time response
Hi Guys ,
In this course we will build a simple social network application with React , Redux , Firebase , Tailwind CSS
React - For Front End
Redux - For State management
Tailwind CSS - For Styling and Reusable Components
Firebase - For Authentication / Storage / Database
Basically a social network is a place / platform where different people in the world connect together for different purposes like chatting , sharing information , posting their daily activities , promotions etc. So we will also build a similar kind of application.
The topics / concepts covered in this course are
One of the best thing about this course/project is , We Will Not Use Any External Libraries for Components.
Our complete components like forms , buttons , layouts , modals will be built using one and only Tailwind CSS.
So you will build a complete application from scratch.
Tailwind CSS concepts like flex , grid , positions , responsiveness , colours , sizes etc
User Authentication with Gmail , Google
Post Interactions and analytics
Public layouts and Protected Layouts
State Management with Redux
Uploading images to Firebase storage
Deployment to Heroku
Tailwind CSS is basically a utility-first CSS framework for rapidly building custom user interfaces. It is a highly customizable, low-level CSS framework that gives you all of the building blocks you need to build bespoke designs without any annoying opinionated styles you have to fight to override.
Firebase is a platform developed by Google for creating mobile and web applications. It was originally an independent company founded in 2011. In 2014, Google acquired the platform and it is now their flagship offering for app development
Who this course is for:
- React Developers
- MERN Stack Developers
- UI Developers
- Front End Developers
- Students who want to build things from scracth
- Students who want to learn Tailwind CSS and Firebase
I am Satyaprakash Reddy, I am a freelance developer in India.I've 5 years of experience in developing applications in Android and Web Development.
I've been teaching coding lectures from the past three years in an Institute. So now I wanted to share my knowledge across the globe through Udemy.
I spend most of my time researching how to make learning to code fun and make hard concepts easy to understand. I apply everything I discover into my Bootcamp courses. In my courses, you'll find lots of geeky humor but also lots of explanations and animations to make sure everything is easy to understand.