Social Media Monitoring
- You must have a current browser
- You should know how to cut, paste, drag and drop
- You will need a gmail account
- You will need Facebook and Linkedin accounts
Social media monitoring online conversations is the first step to an effective social media management. Learn to listen online in our NEW social media training course at social media monitoring.
You can't build a smart social media strategy if you don't know where your customers are. Learn how to use social monitoring tools to find the hot pockets of conversation and meet you customers on their own turf. Master the art and science of social media monitoring and strike where the iron is hot!
Learn social media monitoring for Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, Craigslist, Blogs, Forums and News using free social media monitoring tools and services.
Learn to use social media tools to conduct content curation and find online influencers. You'll even see a live demonstration of Radian6 and hear how the instructor used this premium service to calculate the ROI of Obama's Cairo speech.
Get this online social media monitoring course today and start engaging your customers and advocates in high-relevance, buyer-oriented conversations.
- Sale Professionals
- Customer Service Representatives
- Product Development Specialists
- Public Relations Professionals
- Human Resources
- About This Instructor02:12
- Promotional Materials01:15
- Feedly: Launch an Account and Monitor News06:15
- Feedly: Monitor Blogs, Podcasts and Topics09:20
- Feedly: Tweaking the Look and Feel06:29
- Feedly: Sharing to Social Networks05:24
- Feedly: Follow Buttons04:23
- Feedly: Mobile App05:55
- Netvibes: New Account Set-up05:33
- Netvibes: Adjusting the Look of Tabs and Widgets04:32
- Netvibes: Adding Widgets to Blank Tabs05:40
- Netvibes: Category Widgets and RSS Feeds03:09
- Netvibes: Sharing to Social Networks06:43
- Netvibes: Mobile Web Access05:01
- Netvibes Premium: Analytics09:07
- Netvibes Premium: Importing and Comparing Data06:08
- Netvibes Premium: Custom Dashboards06:47
- Recorded Future: Intro to Predictive Analytics06:25
- Recorded Future: Analyzing Regional Risks06:56
- Recorded Future: Accessing Shared Visualizations06:12
- Recorded Future: Annotating and Sharing Report09:37
- Radian6: Topic Profiles08:16
- Radian6: Finding Conversations and Influencers05:41
- Radian6: Third-Party Filters01:12
- Radian6: Engagement Console02:40
- Radian6: Mobile App04:06
- Traackr: Engineering Tipping Points05:45
- Traackr: Finding, Following and Engaging Influencers06:45
- Traackr: Custom Influencer Lists08:52
- Traackr: Analysis and Reporting06:08
- Social Media Monitoring Insights01:14:44
- Monitoring Conversations With Rob Key34:35
- Online Reputation Management On Twitter with Sarah Evans24:42
- How To Find Influencers Online42:47
- Social Marketing Research31:14
- Social Media Crisis Simulation19:36
- Globalization and Social Media in the Developing World20:09
I am a digital transformation advisor and digital marketing consultant.
I help clients grow revenue online through B2B growth marketing initiatives using my own, proprietary organic growth framework.
I led the center for digital innovation at Howard Industries, a $1B B2B, launched 2 SaaS start-ups and did integrated marketing for entertainment, media and tech clients at one the world's largest PR Agencies.
I’m a best-selling author of Social Marketing to the Business Customer. Some of the organizations I've advised are Boeing, Cirque du Soleil, City National Bank, Hard Rock Casinos, Johnson & Johnson, Korn Ferry, Lucasfilm, US Dept. of Defense, US Dept. of State, Inter American Development Bank.
My complete library of self-paced, online digital marketing, compliance and security training courses have been taken by nearly a quarter million people worldwide on Udemy and at my own website.
Google "social media training" to find my additional courses.