Social Media Monitoring
What you'll learn
- Key concepts and techniques of keyword phrase filtering
- How to research and validate the right keyword phrases to monitor
- Google Related Searches, Google More Like This and Google Insights for Search
- How to find online influencers and build lists
- How to curate content from your social media monitoring dashboard
- Benefits and drawbacks of monitoring with Google Alerts
- How to share your social media monitoring dashboard with your colleagues or clients
- The Future of Social Media Monitoring
- Shortcomings of Rich Text Analytics
- And much, much more
- Facebook monitoring strategies
- Twitter monitoring strategies
- Linkedin monitoring strategies
- You must have a current browser
- You should know how to cut, paste, drag and drop
- You will need a gmail account
- You will need Facebook and Linkedin accounts
Social media monitoring online conversations is the first step to an effective social media management. Learn to listen online in our NEW social media training course at social media monitoring.
You can't build a smart social media strategy if you don't know where your customers are. Learn how to use social monitoring tools to find the hot pockets of conversation and meet you customers on their own turf. Master the art and science of social media monitoring and strike where the iron is hot!
Learn social media monitoring for Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, Craigslist, Blogs, Forums and News using free social media monitoring tools and services.
Learn to use social media tools to conduct content curation and find online influencers. You'll even see a live demonstration of Radian6 and hear how the instructor used this premium service to calculate the ROI of Obama's Cairo speech.
Get this online social media monitoring course today and start engaging your customers and advocates in high-relevance, buyer-oriented conversations.
Who this course is for:
- Sale Professionals
- Customer Service Representatives
- Product Development Specialists
- Public Relations Professionals
- Human Resources
I help clients convert mindshare into market share through owned, shared, earned and paid media.
• Freelance journalism
• White papers
• Guest editorials
• Primary research
• Commerce content
• Media relations
• Affiliate marketing
• Native advertising
• Local advertising
• Data visualization
• Content optimization
• Article briefs
• Editorial calendars
• Content operations
• Product landing pages
I led the center for digital innovation at Howard Industries, a $1B B2B, launched 2 SaaS start-ups and did integrated marketing for entertainment, media and tech clients at one the world's largest PR Agencies.
I’m a best-selling author of Social Marketing to the Business Customer. Some of the organizations I've advised are Boeing, Cirque du Soleil, City National Bank, Hard Rock Casinos, Johnson & Johnson, Korn Ferry, Lucasfilm, US Dept. of Defense, US Dept. of State, Inter American Development Bank.
My complete library of self-paced, online digital marketing, compliance and security training courses have been taken by nearly a quarter million people worldwide on Udemy and at my own website.
Google "social media training" to find my additional courses.