Advanced Social Media Marketing for Picking Up Clients
- Reddit account
- Facebook Account
- YouTube Account
Step-by-step system for picking up clients with social media in 48 hours or less
Discover exactly how to use Facebook groups, Niche forums, Online bulletin boards and YouTube to pickup coaching and consulting clients in as little as 48 hours
"Social Media is DEAD!"
The word on the internet-marketing street is that you can't use social media marketing to acquire new customer anymore. There's simply too much NOISE! and our prospects can't differentiate our legitimate promotions from the annoying spam that's hitting them from every social-media direction! Online marketers are struggling, are burning through money with their advertising but seeing no results. Everyone is screaming and shouting for attention, but nobody is being heard!
Here's the rarely-talked-about truth..
it's EASY to pick up clients when you follow these rules:
Rule 1. Do what other online marketers are NOT doing
Rule 2. Provide VALUE that your prospects are looking for, instead of trying to PROMOTE or SELL to them
Rule 3. Position yourself as the problem solver, not as another "marketers" or "freelancer"
In the Social Media Marketing for Picking Up Clients course, you're going to learn step-by-step how to implement these rules and attract qualify, motivated clients to you.
You're going to find out how to effectively position yourself as the "problem solver", so you avoid all the typical sales objections like "It's too expensive", "How do I know it works?" or "I'll think about it.."
Here are a few things we'll cover in this course:
- Most common Social Media marketing myths and mistakes that are taught as "best practice"
- Step-by-step success case studies of how used Facebook, Niche Forums and YouTube to acquire over 400 paying clients to date
- How to use private Facebook groups to "present" your service offering without being pushy or annoying
- The AMOC authority framework - A 4 step system that allows you demonstrate expertise and invite pursuit from your clients
- How to use simple reddit posts to get qualified clients e-mailing you with questions about your service
- The 4 components of an STICKY YouTube video and how to sequence them in the most effective order
- How to create simple videos that attracts your dream clients and gets them to contact you
- "You don't need 1000's of subscribers!" How to attract clients with YouTube without a massive following
- 3 value-adding YouTube video frameworks that educate and sell at the same time
- How to position yourself as the "problem solver" so you never have to handle sales objections again
- How cheap "marketing-tricks-n-tips" is making you appear like a spammer and what you can do about it
- Why your competitors will never implement the strategies from this course and how you can benefit as the result
See you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for Freelancers, Coaches, Consultants or Startups that are looking to acquire clients
- This course is NOT for MLMers, spammers or affiliate marketers
Brian B. is a popular Kindle Publishing coach and writer of Hustle&Design.
He is specialized in helping entrepreneurs, authors and coaches create online revenue streams through turning their existing knowledge into e-courses and other informational based products.
As the writer of Hustle&Design he is also dedicated in helping aspiring business-people stand out, establish authority and profit in this noisy online world.
After establishing a YouTube-based business in 2011, Brian went on to building a publishing business that now holds over 300 titles in total
With a collective following of over 25,000 people, Brian is also the YouTube instructor from the HTDFM Dance Company.
He is the copywriter, product developer behind Beat Body Training - The Vancouver based fitness company