Social Media Marketing For Startups: Get FREE Press NOW
What you'll learn
- Identify the RIGHT target audience & social media channels
- Create your first social media strategy & content plan (What to post and when to post)
- Learn about 3 MUST have tools for social media marketing
- Manage social media channels in less than 20min a day
- Before taking this course you should already have basic social media channels set up for your startup or business (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest). Also you should already know how to post, tweet & Pin on these social media channels.
Come with me on a journey to early traction & FREE press for your startup or SMB.
Let me tell you a quick story. Last year I created a startup called FiveOH and got press coverage in major news outlets like Dallas Morning News and Dallas Business Journal. (All this for FREE)
In this course you will learn how I spy on relevant news journalists for FREE press coverage using social media marketing channels.
This course will help you create a simple and effective social media marketing strategy to get early traction and startup PR. You will see some real life examples in this course. Specifically you will learn......
- How to create an effective social media marketing strategy that helps you identify your ideal target audience and social media channels
- How to create your first social media content plan (what to post and when to post)
- 3 types of MUST have social media tools. You will see live DEMO of tools like Pablo, Feedly and Hootsuite
- How to find relevant news Journalists and then build relationship with them
- How to manage your social media marketing channels in 20min a day
- How to pitch to news Journalists and get free PR for your startup
There are 100s or social media courses out there and some are very good. But they mostly focus on either the strategy or the tools. This course is not just about the strategy. I will show you the tools you need to know and then how to effectively use these tools to build relationships.
I have also added several home work assignments (exercises) in this course. I would strongly encourage you to PAUSE the course and complete these along the way. These exercises are very simple and will not take more than 15 or 20min each. These assignments will help you understand the overall big picture.
After completing this course you will have a clear understanding of
- Who your ideal targeting audience is
- What social media channels you need to focus on (HINT: You don't have to be on all the social media networks)
- What social media tools you need to have on your computer & mobile phone
- How you can find Journalists who cover your industry
- How to manage your social media marketing effectively (20min a day)
Enroll Now and lets begin this journey together!
Who this course is for:
- This social media marketing course is for busy entrepreneurs, startup founders, small business owners and marketers. This course is probably NOT for you if you run a social media agency.
My name is Ali Mirza and I am the CEO & Founder of iSocialYou. I have been in social marketing industry for 10+ years and started iSocialYou about 2 years ago. At iSocialYou I have worked with several mega brands and startups. I help our clients in creating an engaging social brand and then generate leads from their social media presence.
I am also an entrepreneur at heart and have launched some products along the way (FiveOH is the most recent mobile app that I launched in 2015).
While working with key mega brands (Chevy, Lexmark, Papa Murphy) and 100s of SMB, I learned a lot and now I want to help YOU get results from your marketing efforts. My mission is to help 1,000,000 students get results from social media marketing efforts.