Social Media Marketing | Step-By-Step Examples | For Results
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Choose the right social media platform for your business
- How-to create an account on 4 of the most popular social media platforms
- How-to post on 4 of the most popular popular social media platforms
- Act on latest online trends to grow your business
- Create a 1-Page Social Media Marketing Plan
- Use Instagram For Business and stream a Facebook Live video
- You should have a computer with internet access.
- A company logo (recommended)
**40 5-Star Reviews (and growing!)** Listen to what Jean W. had to say:
"...There is so much valuable information that I can't wait to put to use to help me grow my business...The information and examples that are used during the course are relevant and easy to incorporate into my particular business... My time was very well spent in taking the course. Thank You."
In this course you will learn the essentials of social media marketing for entrepreneurs and small business. By the end of this course you will choose one social media platform to go "all-in" on.
As an expert Marketing Consultant, I see my clients have success on social media when they choose one platform to be the best at. Don't spread yourself too thin on 5 different accounts!
Master the basics of Social Media Marketing For Business:
- NEW for 2017: Facebook Live for Business
- Take advantage of current trends
- Dozens of examples specific to small business
- 8 platforms explained, including:
- Facebook (emphasis on video)
- Instagram For Business (BRAND NEW and only available here)
- Step-by-step guide on how to create your accounts
- Step-by-step guide on how to post
- Utilize no-nonsense best practices for success
- Bonus: 1-Page Social Media Marking Plan
Real Life Examples of Social Media For Small Business
Look folks, the vast majority of social media marketing advice online is geared for big business. You'll see examples with large companies like Oreo, Taco Bell, and Mountain Dew.
Those examples don't help you learn! Big businesses have social media teams, production teams, and animation teams. You don’t!
**All our examples focus on what an entrepreneur and small business can do to see results.**
Course Content: Learn what will get you the best ROTI (Return on Time Investment)
The course is structured by social media platform. We'll do a deep dive on 4 of the accounts I see business owners use the most for success. They are Facebook, LinkedIn YouTube, Instagram.
**On these 4 platforms we'll use a fictitious business to show you how to set up accounts from scratch and make your first post. You won't get this anywhere else folks! Awesomeness!
We’ll also discuss:
- Why to choose that platform
- How-to set up your account
- How-to make your first post
- Best practices for success
The other 4 social media accounts are Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, and Google+. For these platforms we'll discuss:
- Why to choose that platform, and
- Best practices for success
These platform's aren’t discussed as in depth because they are more niche. The vast majority of entrepreneurs and small business owners won't be using these platforms to start and grow their social media presence and business.
Keep this in mind:
**You can finish this course in an afternoon**. Or break up the course into daily, less than 10 minute videos!
Now, to take your social media marketing knowledge to the next level, all you need to do is:
Click the green button above called "Take This Course". If you're new to Udemy, fill out your information. Then, BOOM, you're in!
My friend...I will see you in the course :)
- Blake Stockton
- This social media course is best for business owners that have some web skills, but need step-by-step assistant to figure out which social media platform they need to use and how to set it up.
- This course is probably not for someone looking for advanced social media techniques like advertising and analytics.
Two trends in social media marketing that are affecting business owners the most.
Learn how to upload a video to YouTube. We walk through video settings, local SEO, and your video's basic info with our video example. Surf's up!
Instragram For Business is a powerful new feature. Learn more about the business friendly features in this video. Also, see examples of Instragram's visual language.
Why Pinterest and Best Practices. We discuss DIY Buyable Pins, Pinterest browser add-on, board categorization with several examples.