Social Media Marketing
- Access to a computer with Internet connection
In this course, you will learn how to increase engagement on social media for purpose of growing your business.
Determine the social media platforms that your target customers use
Learn how to create repurposed content that attracts social media users and links them to your website
Evaluate and chosen a social media management tool for your business
Understand social media best practices
Who this course is for:
- Business owners that want to grow
- Working professionals that want to learn digital marketing
- Entrepreneurs that want to do the digital marketing themselves
- 00:27The Loyalty Loop and Social Media
- 01:10Customer Persona
- 3 questionsEvaluate Your Website
- 03:19Social Media Demographics
Steven Matt is the former Vice President of Digital Marketing at JPMorgan Chase & Co and is the current Global Director of Digital Marketing at First Data Corporation, the world’s largest financial technology company. Since 2003, he has helped businesses earn more money by creating the most effective and persuasive digital marketing strategies. He has worked with businesses in the following areas: advertising, art, fashion, food & beverage, technology, and finance. In the evenings, he teaches digital marketing at General Assembly and at NYC Business Solutions.