Social Media Marketing: Stunning Images In Bulk & For Free
What you'll learn
- Get To Know The Best Resource For Downloading Photos At The Click Of A Button
- Find Out How To Get Your Hands On Hundreds Of High-Quality Photos That Can Even Be Used For Commercial Purposes
- Learn How To Properly Resize Entire Batches Of Photos Within Minutes
- Learn How To Create A Unique Social Media Brand Design & Make Photo Editing A Super Quick Breeze
- Save A Ton Of Time And Money With Regard To Finding, Downloading And Editing Social Media Images
- Internet access
- A free PicMonkey account
- A free Canva account
MORE THAN 1300 STUDENTS & 10 TOP RATINGS WITHIN THE FIRST 5 DAYS!
HUNDREDS OF HIGH QUALITY IMAGES AT THE CLICK OF A BUTTON!
Are you active on SOCIAL MEDIA but HATE spending time searching for eye-catching images that CONVERT, SELL and are also FREE?
Does downloading, resizing and editing these images for hours feel like a massive WASTE OF TIME you'd much rather spend making money?
Are you more than reluctant to use your monthly shoe and/ or fancy gadget budget on overpriced stock photos that are proven to perform "oh so poorly" on social media anyway?
THERE IS A SMARTER WAY!
It's QUICK, it's EASY, it's actually FUN, FREE and you can even use your designs for COMMERCIAL PURPOSES without having to be afraid someone might sue you for copyright infringement!
This first Biz Cookie Bakery Training is s a series of Visual Content Training Quickies for online entrepreneurs, bloggers & coaches digging DIY design & “no frills” biz building.
- The BEST resource for downloading photos at the click of a button
- How to get your hands on hundreds of high-quality photos within minutes
- Where to find photos you can even use for COMMERCIAL PROJECTS
- How to properly resize hundreds of photos within minutes
- Find out which image size is suitable for both Facebook and Twitter Feeds
- How to create a unique social media brand design and make photo editing a super quick breeze
Are you an online entrepreneur, blogger or coach building an online business DIY style and ready to take action NOW?
Then it's time for YOU to join the Biz Cookie Bakery!
Who this course is for:
- Take This this course if you want to QUICKLY & EASILY create a visually compelling social media design
- Take this course if you want your Facebook and Twitter newsfeed to stand out and drive traffic
- Take this course if you want to save a ton of time and money looking for, buying and editing images
- Take this course if you are an action-digging online entrepreneur & DIY designer who wants to build their biz with "no frills"
- Do not take this course if you prefer Photoshop and other expensive or complicated programs over free and easy to use tools
- Do not take this course if you want to pay for stock photos
My name is Nathalie and I built my first successful online business in 2006.
I'm a multi-passionate online entrepreneur, DIY designer & Holistic Health Strategist teaching small business owners how to efficiently build a brand and business with non-techy and inexpensive tools.
Because I can never sit still and learn new stuff more often than other people have regular bowel movements, I’ve started building other businesses, too.
With limited time.
(Because I have small kids).
And fun and non-nerdy tools.
(Because I’m still wearing a tech-onesie myself and don’t intend to ever grow into a full-blown nerd.)
Also, my French roots are allergic to over-priced tools and services, which is why I’ve become a Black Belt Master in Free But Effective Biz Tool Kung Fu.
(OK, I made up the black belt).
I do believe that every small business owner, tiny start-up or passionate kitchen table entrepreneur deserves a chance to grow without having to max-out any credit cards.
That’s why I enjoy putting together actionable & high-quality classes at budget-savvy prices.
Since absorbing without implementing is completely useless, I like to keep my lectures short and to the point.
Sing-Along style.So that YOU get results FAST.
I'm also highly-sensitive. This can be a real pain in the "you know where", but it also means that I'm not just saying things like:
I'M HERE FOR YOU!
I really am.
Can't wait to see you in our classroom!
My very official CV:
Unlike many other "instructors", I have a college degree in teaching. I've got more than 15 years of teaching experience and worked both as an in-house trainer, a course and curriculum creator, as well as an online teacher.
Also, I'm a certified economic translator running my own agency, a certified orthomolecular nutritionist with additional qualifications in homeopathy, herbal medicine & NLP, I completed several online business trainings and I'm a student of hypnotherapy.
I'm a self-taught non-graphic designer creating stunning visuals with everyday tools and started my first successful online business in 2005.
I'm a published author, a highly-sensitive knowledge addict, and I've made it my mission to help other online entrepreneurs create visually compelling, traffic-driving content without having to sell their only child.
Ready to rock it online? Come join my Udemy tribe!