Social Media Management
What you'll learn
- Why social media matters
- Using social media for business outreach
- Social media benefits and drawbacks
- Overview of key social media tools
- When to blog, comment or listen.
- The business case for RSS, blogging and podcasting.
- How to integrate new media into conventional public relations campaigns.
- The basics of search engine optimization (SEO).
- Podcast development, production and distribution.
- About video-on-demand and webcasts.
- About social bookmarking and networking.
- How to use Twitter to track news and build communities.
- HTML and RSS measurement techniques
- How to live stream video to the web from any smart phone
- How to embed photos, videos and PowerPoints from a social network on your website
- How social media can drive business social responsibility
- You will need a current web browser
- You will need to know how to cut, paste, drag and drop
- You will need a Gmail account
- You will need Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin accounts
27 social media management training videos on reputation management & online brand management strategy
Social media management training for social media managers, executives and entry-level employees from the top-rated social media training provider. Learn on your desktop, smart phone or tablet.
Learn the rules of social media engagement and the disruptive impact
Intro to YouTube, SoundCloud, Blogger, Google Analytics, Flickr, Ustream & more
Social media strategy for leveraging Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin
Best practices and case studies from Toyota, PSNH & US Dept. of Defense
Exclusive tips and tricks from social media managers at major brands
We help employers manage the risks and capitalize on the opportunities of social media in the workplace through expert-led, self-paced online training videos and tutorials.
Whether you’re a new social media manager, an executive or an entry-level employee, this online course includes everything you need to know to come up to speed on social media management strategy and tactics. Update your professional skills for today’s digital job market. Learn social media management anytime, anywhere on any device.
Eric Schwartzman specializes in digital marketing strategy, social media audits, social media policy development, social media compliance, social media marketing, search engine optimization and web development.
Schwartzman founded iPRSoftware and is the author of "The Digital Pivot: Secrets of Online Marketing" and the best selling social media marketing book “Social Marketing to the Business Customer,” the first book on business-to-business applications of social media.
I help clients convert mindshare into market share through owned, shared, earned and paid media.
• Freelance journalism
• White papers
• Guest editorials
• Primary research
• Commerce content
• Media relations
• Affiliate marketing
• Native advertising
• Local advertising
• Data visualization
• Content optimization
• Article briefs
• Editorial calendars
• Content operations
• Product landing pages
I led the center for digital innovation at Howard Industries, a $1B B2B, launched 2 SaaS start-ups and did integrated marketing for entertainment, media and tech clients at one the world's largest PR Agencies.
I’m a best-selling author of Social Marketing to the Business Customer. Some of the organizations I've advised are Boeing, Cirque du Soleil, City National Bank, Hard Rock Casinos, Johnson & Johnson, Korn Ferry, Lucasfilm, US Dept. of Defense, US Dept. of State, Inter American Development Bank.
My complete library of self-paced, online digital marketing, compliance and security training courses have been taken by nearly a quarter million people worldwide on Udemy and at my own website.
Google "social media training" to find my additional courses.