Social Media Management
- You will need a current web browser
- You will need to know how to cut, paste, drag and drop
- You will need a Gmail account
- You will need Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin accounts
Social media management training for social media managers, executives and entry-level employees from the top-rated social media training provider. Learn on your desktop, smart phone or tablet.
We help employers manage the risks and capitalize on the opportunities of social media in the workplace through expert-led, self-paced online training videos and tutorials.
- Promotional Materials01:15
- Social Business16:43
- Realistic Objectives02:25
- Value Proposition02:17
- How did the World Wide Web change the mass media business?1 question
- The Business Case03:22
- Which one of these statements is false?1 question
- Control vs. Credibility03:10
- On most corporate websites, there is an inverse relationship between…1 question
- For the Enterprise05:39
- Disruptive Impact04:03
- Impact on Reputation08:28
- Strategy and Tactics06:13
- The homeland/embassy digital strategy argues…1 question
- Launch a Blog07:12
- Google Analytics08:13
- Measure RSS10:11
- What is the purpose of Feedburner?1 question
- Google Analytics can be used for...1 question
- Embed Photos08:23
- Hands-OnL Embed a YouTube Video07:45
- Embed PowerPoints04:49
- The following skills are required to use an embed code.1 question
- Custom Newsfeeds07:02
- Audio via Mobile09:45
- Video via Mobile12:42
- Which mobile apps can stream live video and audio to the web?1 question
- US Dept. of Defense Social Media Policy11:36
- PSNH Crisis Communications Incident08:03
- Toyota.com Live Streams Pruis Reveal03:41
- Digital Literacy06:05
- Next Steps01:10
- NLRB 1st Report on Social Media24 pages
- NLRB 2nd Report on Social Media35 pages
- Future of Social Media Strategy with Brian Solis39:30
- Rashmi Sinha on Lead Generation on Slide Share29:00
- Eric Schwartzman' Social Media Week Keynote47:11
- Philip Galanes on Netiquette38:25
- Johns Hopkins & Avery Dennison: Case Study33:58
- Social Networks for Internal Business Communications33:28
- Haiti Earthquake Crisis Communciations Case Study25:48
- FeedBurner Migration Manual51 pages
I help clients grow revenue online through B2B growth marketing initiatives using my own, proprietary organic growth framework.
I led the center for digital innovation at Howard Industries, a $1B B2B, launched 2 SaaS start-ups and did integrated marketing for entertainment, media and tech clients at one the world's largest PR Agencies.
I’m a best-selling author of Social Marketing to the Business Customer. Some of the organizations I've advised are Boeing, Cirque du Soleil, City National Bank, Hard Rock Casinos, Johnson & Johnson, Korn Ferry, Lucasfilm, US Dept. of Defense, US Dept. of State, Inter American Development Bank.
My complete library of self-paced, online digital marketing, compliance and security training courses have been taken by nearly a quarter million people worldwide on Udemy and at my own website.
Google "social media training" to find my additional courses.