Social Media Management
- You will need a current web browser
- You will need to know how to cut, paste, drag and drop
- You will need a Gmail account
- You will need Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin accounts
Social media management training for social media managers, executives and entry-level employees from the top-rated social media training provider. Learn on your desktop, smart phone or tablet.
We help employers manage the risks and capitalize on the opportunities of social media in the workplace through expert-led, self-paced online training videos and tutorials.
- Promotional Materials
- Social Business
- Realistic Objectives
- Value Proposition
- How did the World Wide Web change the mass media business?
- The Business Case
- Which one of these statements is false?
- Control vs. Credibility
- On most corporate websites, there is an inverse relationship between…
- For the Enterprise
- Disruptive Impact
- Impact on Reputation
- Strategy and Tactics
- The homeland/embassy digital strategy argues…
- Launch a Blog
- Google Analytics
- Measure RSS
- What is the purpose of Feedburner?
- Google Analytics can be used for...
- Embed Photos
- Hands-OnL Embed a YouTube Video
- Embed PowerPoints
- The following skills are required to use an embed code.
- Custom Newsfeeds
- Audio via Mobile
- Video via Mobile
- Which mobile apps can stream live video and audio to the web?
- US Dept. of Defense Social Media Policy
- PSNH Crisis Communications Incident
- Toyota.com Live Streams Pruis Reveal
- Digital Literacy
- Next Steps
- NLRB 1st Report on Social Media
- NLRB 2nd Report on Social Media
- Future of Social Media Strategy with Brian Solis
- Rashmi Sinha on Lead Generation on Slide Share
- Eric Schwartzman' Social Media Week Keynote
- Philip Galanes on Netiquette
- Johns Hopkins & Avery Dennison: Case Study
- Social Networks for Internal Business Communications
- Haiti Earthquake Crisis Communciations Case Study
- FeedBurner Migration Manual
I help organizations turn content into contacts into cash through optimization, digital engagement and lead generation.
I led the center for digital innovation at Howard Industries, a $1B B2B, launched 2 SaaS start-ups and did integrated marketing for entertainment, media and tech clients at one the world's largest PR Agencies.
I’m a best-selling author of Social Marketing to the Business Customer. Some of the organizations I've advised are Boeing, Cirque du Soleil, City National Bank, Hard Rock Casinos, Johnson & Johnson, Korn Ferry, Lucasfilm, US Dept. of Defense, US Dept. of State, Inter American Development Bank.
My complete library of self-paced, online digital marketing, compliance and security training courses have been taken by nearly a quarter million people worldwide on Udemy and at my own website.
Google "social media training" to find my additional courses.