SOCIAL MEDIA AUDIT for Corporate & Government - Facebook etc
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Collate All The Necessary Data For A Social Media Audit
- Go Indepth into Facebook Insights and Twitter Analytics for data
- Use 3rd Party Tools for insights into LinkedIn Groups and Facebook Groups and Instagram publishing
- Fill in the Social Media Audit Document in Preparation for Discussion with Clients and Internal Stakeholders
- Understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Access to a computer and browser
This is a Corporate course for Business, Government and Not for Profits also For my Uni Students (business), 3 Day Intensive students and really any social media consultant (advanced) who wants to do a quick benchmark of multiple social media platforms analytics and measurements in preparation for pitching to a potential client, speaking to a new client or reviewing standard practices in Social Media before developing a full analytics and measurement report. While this course is not a social media measurement and analytics course it does introduce tools such as Facebook Insights, analytics for Instagram and LinkedIn groups and Facebook groups as well as Twitter's new Analytics tool.
My clients often ask me to undertake an audit of their social media accounts so we can benchmark their channels, set some KPIs and develop a social media strategy. This course will allow YOU to do that Social Media Audit, with step by step video tutorials, a downloadable Social Media Audit template and indepth information on what tools to use for not only Facebook Page Insights but also Facebook Group analytics, LinkedIn Group analytics, Twitter, Instagram and so on.
- Facebook Pages Insights
- Facebook Groups analytics
- LinkedIn Profile measurement
- LinkedIn Group analytics
- Twitter measurement (tweets and followers analytics)
- Instagram insights and analytics
At the end of this course you'll be able to undertake an audit and develop a document in readiness for strategies and further work. If you have any questions, please ask in the Discussion area - I love questions! :)
LIVE: Feb 24 2015 FYI Uni, Organisations & 3 Day Intensive students: this is the audit to bring to class.
- Social Media Consultants - Inhouse or Client
- Staff Responsible for Social Media Management Throughout An Organisation
- Students Wanting An Indepth Understanding of Social Media Consulting
- Marketing and Public Relations Personnel Who Have "Inherited" Some Social Media Accounts
Hi, If you would like an editable document online for you to make changes to, please go to GOOGLE DOCS https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rnQEMTp3bPKWovnpKX8jMKJgfw6yXYdx6gUn8Xjqyy0/edit#heading=h.1t5qyldcfjww and save/edit the document in Google Doc by clicking MAKE A COPY under File. The PDF here is for those that prefer to download and fill in with pen. Remember pens? :) Don't forget to ask me any questions you have in Discussion and let me know if something changes or doesn't work. Thanks!
Please click Resources on the Right Hand Side for Instructions (youtube) on how to take a screenshot if that is the way you prefer to document your audit.
A Very Basic Facebook Audit
BASIC FACEBOOK -
1. Cover Photo
- 4-6 words describing (keywords) your cover photo (does it work for you ?
- when was it last changed and how often
- does it have a description,
- does it have a CTA
2. Profile photo
is it clear - keywords about the profile photo - could it be better, how does it make you feel?
3. Liked By This Page
- cobranding (community of Pages) Make a List.
- Are you using the “liked by Page” function?
- How many? Vendors, Clients, Sponsors, Venues, etc.
4. Milestone Timeline
- Using the timeline to go back to 1910 etc. ?
- Telling the Brand Story through the Milestones?
- Apps under the MORE button or in the TABS area.
- Make a List
Facebook Four Items
- How many likes
- 1302 talking about this
- New Page Likes up or down and %
- Take a screen shot
Insights 0 Overview
- Likes and New Page likes again then
- Post reach
- Engagement - People engaged last week, Comments, Shares, Clicks
- Insights Reach - Hide, Report As Spam, Unlikes
Your average last period, your average this period x 4 each (unlikes, reports as spam, Hidden All, hidden one post)
Insights - People
Your Fans Women and Men%
People Reached - Women and Men %
People Engaged - Women and Men %
City and Language general notes and thoughts
How to take the benchmark figures for a Facebook GROUP - members, active members, number of posts vs comments etc.
NOTE: As of last month, only the Facebook groups you are an ADMIN of will now work. Facebook closed the open API. The video is still relevant for your OWN Facebook group, just not one's where you are only a member. This may change in the future. I'll keep an eye on it...
Evaluate your Tweets and look for the one's with the most clicks, favourites, retweets and replies. how is your engagement doing day on day, week on week? Add the figures to the Social Media Audit Document or just take a screen grab or write them down.
How to Audit your LinkedIn Profile - how many connections do you have, where do you rank in your network, what is your engagement value week by week...
How to Audit a LinkedIn Group - how many members, how engaged are they, who are your key influencers in the group.
NOTE as May 2015, LinkedIn closed down the open API that allowed Grytics to manage and measure groups remotely. Only approved Partners like Salesforce and Microsoft now have this data. yep I'm cross too. Will keep looking for a solution for you, but not holding my breath unless Grytics gets reapproved as a Partner.
Thank you for taking the course - how fun! I hope to see you in one of my other courses.