Social Innovation Academy
What you'll learn
- Understand the concept, principles and types of social innovation in both theory and practice
- Understand the process of social innovation, from identifying a challenge to changing the whole system
- Explore examples of social innovations and interviews with social innovation experts from around the world
- Acquire the needed skills and get the right tools to make your own social innovation idea a reality
- Learn to pitch your social innovation project to investors, grant funders, and other stakeholders
- No previous experience in social innovation needed
Social innovation is clearly gaining momentum globally, which is reflected in booming (social) impact investing and increasingly impactful social innovation policies.
Knowledge and skills to not only develop, but also successfully pitch your social innovation to investors, grant funders, donors and other decision makers are becoming crucial in todays world, whether you are an aspiring social entrepreneur, an experienced corporate innovator, a local policymaker or a global non-profit leader.
This course will teach you how to create social impact and systemic change. Throughout the course you will have the opportunity to learn the theory of social innovation, as well as how to:
1. Identify and frame a social problem and transform it into an opportunity.
2. Define and build robust social innovation initiatives utilizing the principles of social innovation.
3. Co-create ideas and transform ideas into social innovation initiatives.
4. Measure, scale-up and create initiatives that have social impact.
5. Use the tools available for each of the social innovation processes.
6. Pitch your social innovation to investors, funders, and other decision-makers.
In each unit, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of the social innovation processes that will enable you to develop the necessary skills to create innovative solutions in complex societal issues.
As a free bonus, Social Innovation Academy also includes additional 46 social innovation interviews, 49 case studies, 34 skill cards, 33 pieces of mentor advice, and more!
Also a community of many hundreds of Social Innovation Academy members awaits you!
Who this course is for:
- aspiring social innovators interested in gaining the knowledge and skills to successfully develop their own social innovation initiative
- social entrepreneurs hoping to successfully pitch their ventures to impact investors
- researchers and academics willing to widen their knowledge about social innovation
- policymakers wishing to learn more about the power of social innovation in the public sector
- social impact investors willing to understand the essence of social innovation ventures
- consultants to the public, private and social sectors interested in staying on top of the social innovation trend
- social sector leaders willing to upgrade their professional competences
The Social Innovation Academy® team led by Limitless® brings together partners of the highest caliber including Impact Hub, one of the largest networks of impact changemakers in the world, Sinnergiak Social Innovation, one of the top social innovation institutes and the co-founder of Social Innovation Community, and the leaders of Global Disruption, to name a few, supported by tens of organisational Friends. The Social Innovation Academy was co-financed by the European Commission's Erasmus+ Programme. Our team of social innovation experts includes social innovation practitioners, researchers, academics, coaches and incubators. We have published 50+ guest co-creators from around the world on our portal over the years. We have already reached thousands of social innovators globally with our free content.
Our goal: reach aspiring social innovators and help them gain the skills and knowledge required for their dreams of creating positive impact to become a reality.