Entrepreneurship: How To Launch A Lean Startup You Love
What you'll learn
- Implement simple rituals you can do everyday to become more successful and happy
- Brainstorm pains you are passionate about solving
- Prove customers have the pain you want to solve and will pay you to solve it
- Brainstorm solutions to the pain that your customers will love
- Build and test solutions for your customers
- Secure your first paying customers
- You must have a computer or phone
Being able to launch a lean startup you are truly passionate about and that helps others is a superpower. Period.
Learn how to start your own business that creates a positive impact and completely changes the trajectory of your life vs. things remaining exactly how they are...
Most people are too scared to start their own social venture. They dream about making a difference, having control of their own future, but don't take the simple steps necessary to make it a reality. :(
What if I told you that starting your own business wasn't scary? Wasn't hard? And was something that you could do in the next 30 days without quitting your day job?
Good news - This is the truth!
This course provides the roadmap for you to follow so that you can overcome your fears, start your own social venture and begin taking control of your future.
The roadmap and all of the tactics, scripts and techniques are the product of years of testing and rely heavily on principles successful entrepreneurs have been using for years. I have personally used the strategies in this course to launch 5 successful social ventures - all securing their first paying customers within 30 days.
But don't just listen to me. Here's what other people have said:
“Kevin helped me clarify the problem I was solving for my customers, test my assumptions and validate demand. I'd recommend his course to anyone planning on investing time in a new venture."
- Daniel Lafferty - Principal at Yesco BC
A few of the things you'll learn in this course
- What you can do each day to increase your likelihood of success and happiness
- How to brainstorm pains you are truly passionate about solving
- Tactics for picking the best pains to begin solving today
- Strategies for brainstorming solutions that your customers will love
- Scripts to secure your first paying customers
- How to continue to run a successful lean social venture
Trust me, this is just a small sample of what you'll learn and by the end of this course you'll have the ingredients to develop the superpower of being a social entrepreneur.
No matter who you are, I guarantee you'll learn at least one thing from this class (see the testimonials above for proof).
I will personally respond to any questions you may have as you go through the material so there's no worry if you're not sure how to take all of the information and apply it to your life. So sign up now!
Talk soon,Kevin Starke
Who this course is for:
- This course is for people that want to make a positive impact on the world by starting their own business. It will teach you everything you need to know to come up with business ideas you love and secure your first paying customers.
- This course is for anyone that wants to develop the superpower of being able to come up with and test new business ideas quickly and easily. Even if you do not know what business you want to start today, this course will teach you everything you need to know to start it successfully.
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn an easy to follow roadmap for starting your own lean startup. No matter what pains you want to solve!
I'm Kevin Starke. I am a serial entrepreneur who has spent the past 6 years testing and validating ideas for social ventures. In that time I have co-founded a number of companies including: Gridbid, a startup that auctioned over $1 million in solar roof space in its first month; Today, a company that sold over $6,500 in sustainable fish oil in its first month, donating 10% of company profits to Ocean Species Preservation; and Habitat Enterprises, a company that has consulted on renewable energy contracts for the BC Government and large commercial companies.I'm passionate about social enterprises, personal development, and entrepreneurship. Since beginning my training career in 2013 I've taught over 1,000 students online & offline and spoken at various events and conferences.