What you'll learn
- Students will learn about Social Engineering Attack Vectors well beyond just email phishing
- Students will learn about the Social Engineering Kill Chain methodology
- Students will be able to execute Social Engineering Operations with precision, confidence and accuracy
- Learn how to read a target's body language and micro expressions
- Learn Social Engineering tactics directly from the Founder & CEO of a Cyber Security consulting company with over 15 years Social Engineering experience
- Students will learn how to efficiently conduct reconnaissance online
- You should be able to use a PC at the beginner level
- You should be able to understand basic computer terminology
- A basic understanding of Social Engineering
Learn Social Engineering from the author of one of the best-selling Social Engineering books on Amazon. Hello, my name is Jeremiah Talamantes, founder and former CEO of RedTeam Security -- a cyber security services firm specializing in Social Engineering, Red Teaming, and Penetration Testing for some of the world's largest companies. A few years ago my company was the subject of a viral video on Youtube called, "Hacking The Grid" and later featured on NBC's Dateline.
I developed this course especially for people interested in becoming a social engineer or simply enhancing their social engineering skills. More importantly, I discuss what to avoid as well. In this course, I provide a comprehensive strategy to learning the craft and all the downloadable documents you might need in the execution of your own social engineering campaign for your company or your own security practice.
Are you under the impression Social Engineering only amounts to email phishing? Are you one of the hundreds of thousands that use "social engineering tools" without knowing human psychology, kill chain methodology, micro-expressions, and execution principles behind exploiting human behavior?
This Social Engineering Expert course focuses on far more than just email phishing. Learn about social engineering kill chain methodology and how to use it to craft and execute your own social engineering campaigns with precision and confidence. Discover various attack vectors, such as Baiting, Vishing, and Pretexting. Stop what you're doing and take a minute to check out this course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to know advanced tactics well beyond just email phishing
- Any who wants to enter into the emerging field of Ethical Hacking, specializing in Social Engineering
Author of Amazon's best-selling books, The Social Engineer's Playbook and Physical Red Team Operations, Jeremiah, a former CISO, is a security leader at Microsoft with over 20 years of cybersecurity experience. Jeremiah has participated in securing products like Xbox, Windows 11, and MileIQ and consulted for some of the world's biggest tech companies. He is the founder of Mitigated[dot]io, founder and former CEO of RedTeam Security -- a boutique information security firm specializing in Social Engineering, Penetration Testing, and Red Teaming. His company was featured in a documentary called Hacking the Grid (Business Insider) and has been featured on Good Morning America and Nightline.
Jeremiah has appeared on the national TV news outlet FOX News Live with Adam Housley. Additionally, he has been quoted and interviewed by CNN, Yahoo! Finance, Houston Chronicle, Business Insider, Tech Insider, CIO Magazine, PenTest Magazine, POWER Magazine, LegalNews, Finance & Commerce, and others. He holds the following certs: CISSP, CSPO, AZ-500, CEH, CCENT, CHFI, and CCISO.