Soccer Coaching Hacks
What you'll learn
- Layout the best offensive and defensive formations for your team.
- Assign the best roles for your players according to your needs and their abilities.
- Deal with young players starting from age 4 in the right psychological way.
- Strategize the best offensive and defensive tactics for your team.
- A soccer coaching board is optional.
Soccer/Football is the most played/practiced sport around the world. You can be the average Joe who just watches a match, wishes his favorite team's coach would make a certain substitution or apply a certain tactic, OR, you could be a part of soccer.
Coaching can be frustrating, especially while dealing with young players, who are still discovering their skills and abilities, and at the same time, mostly, in it for the fun.
Sometimes you find yourself dealing with the kid who you know has abilities but don't know the best position where they can thrive.
You find yourself dealing with the kid who has no skill, whatsoever, but yet you have to find a place for them where they can play, have fun and benefit the team.
You meet the kid who can play everywhere and you can't decide which position will benefit the team the most.
As a coach it's your job to assign each of them to the perfect position, create the perfect tactic and layout the perfect formation according to the needs of each match to lead your team to victory.
Well if you can relate, so you are lucky to be in the right place, as here you will master how to do this smoothly, efficiently and effectively.
Enroll now and be a real part of soccer!
Who this course is for:
- Individuals who are/want to be soccer coaches and don't have the time to attend FIFA workshops
- Individuals who want to spend more time with their kids by coaching their soccer team but don't want to embarrass themselves or their kids
- Individuals who already coach their kids' soccer team and want to achieve better results
- Individuals who love watching soccer matches and want to know what goes around coaches' minds
- Individuals who are eager to share their spouse's passion about soccer but don't know where to start
My name is Amgad El-Sakka. I delievered 3000+ hours of training through various channels to 15,000+ students around the globe in only 4 years.
I've been in the job market for 8 years, but what if I tell you that during these years I managed to juggle study and working as a journalist, for more than 5 newspapers during college years plus a year after graduation?
In my last year of being a journalist, I was a full-time professional translator. Then, I started my career as a trainer and I managed to maintain my career as a translator to do it from home at night, 2 full time careers at the same time with more than 90 working hours a week!
At some point I even had 3 jobs at the same time; 2 full time jobs and 1 part time.
During this crowded time I took more than 45 online courses, got promoted as both a journalist and a trainer, recorded, edited and published 4 courses on Udemy and published my first book! I got married afterwards.
I managed to do all of that in a brief period of time using the magic of time management.
I'm practically sharing the fruit of my experience in various fields in order for you to use it as a guide towards achieving your goals in whatever subjects you learn with me.