(Security Operation Centre) SOC Essentials by SOC Experts
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Strong Commitment to Succeed
"I want to start a cybersecurity career but I am not from IT background or studied computer science"
"I want to start cybersecurity career, but I am afraid it is too technical."
If you have ever got these thoughts, then you are in the right place to get the perfect answer. The answer to the question you always wondered? "Can I get a Cybersecurity Job?". Spoiler alert, the answer is Yes. SOC Experts works with the motto - Cybersecurity Careers for Everyone. But I know this is not enough to convince you. So I have made this course keeping aspirants like you in mind (a person who is ready to put-in all the effort, but not confident if you can). Entire course is explained in simple terms and with easy-to-understand examples. By the time you complete this course you will be pretty confident about pursing a career in cybersecurity.
If not anything, this course will help you in deciding if Cybersecurity Career is right for you or not.
Note - This is purely non-technical course, designed to help you get 360 degree view of People, Processes and Technologies used in Security Operations Center.
Humbled to be your instructor,
Anand Guru (Founder, SOC Experts)
Who this course is for:
- IT professionals looking to start a Cybersecurity Career
- Non-IT Professionals wanting to start Cybersecurity Career
- People from Non-Technical backgrounds
- More importantly, YOU!
- 03:13Where does SOC fit-in?
- 03:14Demand for SOC Jobs
- 14:55How IT Evolves in a Company?
- 06:16Different IT Infrastructure Teams
- 10 questionsDifferent Teams, Responsibilities and Technologies
- 09:31Evolution of SOC
- 04:24What is SOC?
- 09:50Different Roles in SOC
- 09:12Technologies in SOC
- 2 questionsSOC Team - People and Technologies
- 03:27Different SOC Models
- 1 questionUnderstand SOC Team Better
- 1 questionUnderstand the Industry Job Requirements
13 Years of Cybersecurity experience with 8 years in to Security Operations.
Founder of SOC Experts. Conducted 700+ classroom training sessions to train more than 5000 students in the area of SOC.
Specialized in preparing candidates to clear cybersecurity interviews. i.e. my sessions will be 70% interview/job focused.