Cybersecurity: Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst NOW!
What you'll learn
- Learn what it takes to begin your career in cybersecurity from the easiest point of entry.
- Learn about how the pandemic impacted the demand for cybersecurity.
- Learn why the Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst position is in high demand and the challenges hiring managers face.
- Learn strategies for applying for an interview in cybersecurity as a Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst.
- Learn the common questions typically asked during a Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst interview.
- Learn the prerequisite skills needed for a Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst including network and cybersecurity fundamentals.
- Learn common commercial tools that are used by Security Operations Center (SOC) Analysts frequently in Enterprise environments.
- Learn and familiarize yourself with common terms and definitions used on a day-to-day basis as a Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst.
- Learn fast facts about cloud technologies and cybersecurity in the cloud to prepare you for the future.
- Learn strategies on how to stay ahead of the curve with Security Operations Center (SOC) Automation.
- No programming required.
- Basic technical skills.
Join over 10,000 students in this top hands-on Cybersecurity SOC course!
A transition to cybersecurity as a Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst position is the start of a new path for you. Learn to actively analyze threats, protect your enterprise from harm, and kick-start your road to cybersecurity success with this one-of-a-kind course. Be inspired by real SOC Analyst stories while being prepared for entering cybersecurity. This course's video lectures, quizzes, practice test, assignments, course companion guides and capstone project equip you with everything you need for a notable advantage for entering this dynamic field of work.
Cybersecurity Professional, Author, and Mentor Tyler Wall carefully and expertly share real-world insights and practical tips in Cybersecurity: Security Operations Center Analyst NOW! The recent surplus in demand for Security Operations Center (SOC) Analysts makes Cybersecurity: Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst NOW! a must-have for aspiring tech professionals and long-time veterans alike. Recent industry developments such as using the cloud and security automation are broken down in concise, understandable ways, to name a few. The rapidly changing world of cybersecurity requires innovation and fresh eyes, and this course is your roadmap to success.
*Based on the popular book Jump-start Your SOC Analyst Career - Available anywhere books are sold.
Who this course is for:
- Recent college graduates
- Other IT professionals
With over a decade of experience specializing in Security Operations Centers (SOC), Tyler Wall enjoys teaching and mentoring new cybersecurity talent. He has obtained a Master of Science in Cybersecurity from Purdue University and certifications including the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Cloud Certificate of Security Knowledge (CCSK), Certified Forensic Security Responder (CSFR), Security+, Network+, and many others.