SOC Analyst Training with Hands-on to SIEM from Scratch
What you'll learn
- Become The SOC BOSS In SOC Operation
- TCP/IP Procotol Suites with the Detailed summary of Headers in Data Packet
- Real industry usecases to understand the attack identification, Investigation, and Remediation of Cyber Attacks
- Network and Security Device Working, Cyber attacks and Remediation
- Application attacks Identification, Investigation and Recommended solution
- Windows Domain Controller working and solution for the cyber attack on Authentication and Exploitation.
- Threat Hunting with the IOC's
- SIEM Architecture and Correlation Rule
- SIEM Dashboard creation and usage in the investigation
- This course will be helpful for those who want to get a good job and knowledge in Cyber Security to earn money.
- Basic knowledge of Windows.
You hear and You forget. You see and You remember. You do and You understand.
NOTE: We are starting from Basic Networking in Module 1 as Fundamentals are very important before diving further. Kindly provide your genuine feedback.
What is the SOC Analyst Training?
As cyberattacks are rising, Companies are providing building Security Operation Center in which SOC Team is responsible for the Detection, Investigation & Remediation.
There is very demand for SOC Analyst (L1) and Sr SOC Analyst (L2) in Security Operation Center.
The analyst is responsible to monitor the company infrastructure in 24*7 and respond to all kinds of cyberattacks.
The analyst works on the SIEM tool for monitoring and analysis of cyberattacks.
You will learn about the working of devices, protocols, ports, and services.
You will learn about real-world cyberattacks and investigating attacks with the help of a network packet and device log.
You will learn about the day to day activity performed by Analysts in their job and learn about various attacks and remediation from very basic.
Why Should You Join Us?
There can be multiple reasons for unemployment.
Institute did not deliver the training for what they promised.
The trainer has only teaching experience. No professional working experience.
No prior tool knowledge of SIEM solution
Lack of confidence in cracking the interview.
Lack of knowledge to answer the puzzling interview question.
Unable to understand the scenario-based interview question.
What We Are Offering?
We are providing training on Technology (Real-world Cyber Attacks) + Tool (SIEM)
You will learn the tool on which most of the cybersecurity professionals are working.
You will learn the technology on which cybersecurity works and steps followed by professionals to stop and prevent attacks in real-time.
You will face the real challenge faced by professionals in their job responsibilities.
You will be able to answer the complicated interview question from our training.
You will work as same as a professional are working and will increase your confidence in cracking any cybersecurity interview.
Lifetime access to the training on your device (Mobile, Laptop, Tablet, etc.)
You will join your dream companies at your choice of package.
Who this course is for:
- College Students curious about Cyber Security.
- Fresher looking for the opportunity in SOC OR Cyber Security.
- Experience Candidate who want to switch to Cyber Security.
- Experience Candidate working in Cyber Security.
- This Training will help fresher to get a job in Cybersecurity and Experience to understand the attack with network packet level analysis. We are providing training with real-world based attacks on business standard use case which help to understand the Network, Windows and Application attacks and remediation.
Vikram Saini worked for well-known companies like Dell, Hilton, Moody's and more in MSS SOC. He always likes to help others, to learn and to grow. He is glad to share his knowledge and experience on Udemy which will help others to grow in Cyber Security.
This training is intended for the Freshers & Experience Guys. Who is looking for carrier opportunities in cyber security and for Experienced Guys, this training will enhance the knowledge and skills required to work in Security Operation Center.
This is the first SOC Operation Center training which is provided to become a SOC analyst with a real-world cyber attack with samples of network packet capture.