A healthy body is a crucial part of sobriety. Your body takes a beating as a result of addiction to alcohol and drug abuse. But there are simple ways to repair and rebuild your body, mind, and spirit so you can lead a healthy, successful life in recovery. Your physical and mental health are essential parts of recovery from addiction.
Do you struggle with anxiety or depression? Do you feel flabby or weak? Are you sleeping poorly? Do you feel out of shape? Do you wish you were in better physical and mental shape now that you’re working on staying sober?
Being sober and being healthy are often completely separate things. Addiction can cause serious damage to your body. It’s important for you to find a way to recover your health in sobriety. Based on the instructor’s own experience with addiction, Sober Body, Healthy Body offers a simple and easy plan for getting fit and healthy, one day at a time.
Sobriety is difficult for anyone. If you’ve been sober ten minutes, ten days, or ten years, there are unique challenges to face every day. What you eat, how you exercise, and how you treat yourself spiritually and mentally are crucial if you want to live a happy and productive life. Sober Body, Healthy Body is for anyone seeking to develop a healthy body, mind, and spirit.
Who will benefit from this lecture?
• Women in sobriety
• Men in sobriety
• Teens in sobriety
• People struggling with addiction
• People interested in self-help treatment and solutions
• Anyone who has stopped drinking alcohol
• Anyone who is recovering from drug addiction and substance abuse
• Anyone who has taken the steps to recovery from addiction
• Couples in recovery that want to work on their health together
• Anyone who wants to make lifestyle changes after addiction
• Anyone trying to improve their health in sobriety
• Anyone in sobriety or trying to get sober
An easy-to-follow guide for anyone interested in developing a healthy body, mind, and spirit in sobriety.