Soap and Cosmetic Business
- 7 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn to write a business plan
- Learn about the legal aspects of running a business
- Learn to market and sell your products
- Learn how to protect your company
- Learn how to start and setup your business for success
- Desire to learn
- Willingness to set aside a few hours per week to work on business plan
- Take notes and use the accompanying manual full of samples and resources
Learn many aspects of running your own soap or bath and body company, including business set-up, marketing your products, selling at craft shows, online, consignment and wholesale, liability insurance considerations, record keeping and more.
This is a comprehensive, course consisting of slideshow presentations, videos, downloadable PDFs, and quizzes to highlight important information in a professional format. You’ll be able to learn everything you would in a traditional classroom and ask any questions along the way all from the comfort of your home.
- Business start-up
- Writing a business plan
- Basic marketing
- Selling online and at craft shows
- Selling consignment and wholesale
- Protecting your company
- Record keeping
- Finding professional help
Includes: Business Manual PDF - 101 pages of info with worksheets and activities
Our classes are unique in the industry. Each course is designed in logical sequence in a well thought out curriculum. Classes are very comprehensive and cover small details that are often overlooked in other courses and books, but make life easier for soapmakers (things we wished we had learned as a new soapmaker). The class is built on a professional platform, where you can learn at your own pace on your own time, anywhere in the world. You just need internet access and a desire to learn.
- Cosmetic Makers
- Anyone wanting to start a small craft business
Before starting a business, you should make sure that owning one is right for you.