So Your Doctor Told You to Exercise – Now What?
- Doctor's permission to exercise
Do you need to exercise but don't know where to start? Has a doctor or anyone else told you that you need to exercise? Do you want to live a long, healthy life? Then this course is for YOU! It is designed for everyday people who are BUSY with jobs and family. It will give you a tool kit to get started exercising and be successful in reaching your GOALS. In the course we will go over
- the benefits of exercise – feeling better and better mental health
- the different types of exercise
- how to just get started easily
- setting good goals and making a plan
- using proper rewards
- the importance of accountability
- devices, apps, and resources to help you in your journey
This 30 minute course will provide all this information and more to help you live LONGER and BETTER! As a college professor and personal trainer I've helped others with their struggle to be fit for over 20 years and I have some incredible success stories.
Don't delay! Add years to your life and life to your years!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if you are considering exercise but don't know where to start. It will provide you with basic tools to get started and be successful. This course is probably not for you if you are looking for an advanced exercise program.
- 01:41Now What?
I am a tenured college professor in Health, Wellness, and Physical Education, an ACE (American Council on Exercise) certified personal trainer, and a Lebert Fitness Master Trainer. I am currently Founder/CEO of Healthyou, an online wellness coaching program, and a member of the Medical Fitness Network. I have helped clients and students with their diet and fitness struggles for over 20 years. Helping people on their wellness journey is my passion and I have some phenomenal success stories.