Snowflake for Developers
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 14 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the basics of data warehousing for our beginner audience
- Start using the Snowflake cloud data warehouse after this course as a pro
- Understand deep architectural concepts and firm their understanding on the technical implementation of the Snowflake Cloud Data Warehouse. Enhance understanding of Snowflake cloud Data warehouse's performance tuning and debugging of complex issues.
- Interact with Snowflake cloud data warehouse user interface and create database objects
- Understand Snowflake cloud data warehouse 's data loading and querying options and best practices
- Learn Snowflake features like Snowpipes, SnowSQL, Time Travel, Secured Views, and Secured Data Sharing.
- Use Python connector and code to work with the Snowflake Cloud Data warehouse as an example for use in the daily implementation.
- Understanding of Databases and SQL basic knowledge
- Some exposure to programming languages for advanced topics
This course assists in developing a solid understanding of Snowflake's Cloud Data Warehouse.
Snowflake for Developers is not a scripted course with a steady pace of reading and death by power-point. It is an intense, involved, and engaging course that has its ups and downs, success and on-purpose failures, and the aha moments. This course is your ultimate companion to take you on a journey of learning Snowflake Cloud Data warehouse.
I would recommend previewing the "Introduction to Data Warehouse" lecture completely for its full 10 minutes length to understand what I mean.
Snowflake for Developers starts with the basics of data warehousing concepts to bring our beginner audience up to speed before going deep into Snowflake.
The course is not designed intentionally for any Certification exam preparation but geared more towards practical use in day to day implementations for Engineers and Architects.
Welcome aboard to Snowflake for Developers!
- Existing Data Professionals, Full Stack Developers, Data Analysts, Data Engineers, and Software Developers.
- Database developers, Database Administrators, Business intelligence professionals
- Anyone curious to understand cloud-scale data warehousing and has basic SQL knowledge.
- If you are currently a Teradata, HP Vertica, Netezza, or Oracle Professional, this course makes your resume match current trends and market-ready.
A brief introduction to your trainer, information about his background and his experience with Snowflake cloud data warehouse
This lecture provides a brief overview of the course Snowflake for Developers. Discussed sections and topics covered during this entire training and what to expect.
This lecture introduces users to Data Warehouse Basic concepts. Users will understand the definition and typical architecture of a data warehouse system whether on-premises or cloud, Snowflake or otherwise.
This lecture provides users with high level concepts in distributed computing and how Snowflake utilizes those concepts to create its own unique architecture. The lecture introduces the three architectural layers of Snowflake Cloud Data Warehouse namely
This lecture helps understand Snowflake's Transformation capability while loading data and once data is in snowflake. It highlights Snowflake's Transform (T) capabilities in the Extract Load and Transform (ELT) realm of things. Demo includes transformation during load and after load and JSON object capabilities.
This lecture is a complete overview of Snowflake Data Sharing concepts. It discusses the importance of data sharing, its limitations, and other restrictions. It explains how to set data sharing up and running and its top Use-cases. The lecture also talks about reader accounts and their use with data sharing.