Snowflake for Developers
What you'll learn
- Understand the basics of data warehousing for our beginner audience
- Start using the Snowflake cloud data warehouse after this course as a pro
- Understand deep architectural concepts and firm their understanding on the technical implementation of the Snowflake Cloud Data Warehouse. Enhance understanding of Snowflake cloud Data warehouse's performance tuning and debugging of complex issues.
- Interact with Snowflake cloud data warehouse user interface and create database objects
- Understand Snowflake cloud data warehouse 's data loading and querying options and best practices
- Learn Snowflake features like Snowpipes, SnowSQL, Time Travel, Secured Views, and Secured Data Sharing.
- Use Python connector and code to work with the Snowflake Cloud Data warehouse as an example for use in the daily implementation.
- Understanding of Databases and SQL basic knowledge
- Some exposure to programming languages for advanced topics
This course assists in developing a solid understanding of Snowflake's Cloud Data Warehouse.
Snowflake for Developers is not a scripted course with a steady pace of reading and death by power-point. It is an intense, involved, and engaging course that has its ups and downs, success and on-purpose failures, and the aha moments. This course is your ultimate companion to take you on a journey of learning Snowflake Cloud Data warehouse.
I would recommend previewing the "Introduction to Data Warehouse" lecture completely for its full 10 minutes length to understand what I mean.
Snowflake for Developers starts with the basics of data warehousing concepts to bring our beginner audience up to speed before going deep into Snowflake.
The course is not designed intentionally for any Certification exam preparation but geared more towards practical use in day to day implementations for Engineers and Architects.
Welcome aboard to Snowflake for Developers!
Who this course is for:
- Existing Data Professionals, Full Stack Developers, Data Analysts, Data Engineers, and Software Developers.
- Database developers, Database Administrators, Business intelligence professionals
- Anyone curious to understand cloud-scale data warehousing and has basic SQL knowledge.
- If you are currently a Teradata, HP Vertica, Netezza, or Oracle Professional, this course makes your resume match current trends and market-ready.
Database and Analytics Engineer with over 15 years of experience delivering data driven solutions. I have passion for Databases, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence and Cloud Services.
I have wide industry experience including in banking, construction, public sector, non profit organizations and manufacturing.
I intend to keep current on the latest happenings in this space and share the knowledge with wider audience.