Snowflake Core Certification Exam Study Questions
What you'll learn
- Practice questions for Snowflake Overview and Architecture (28% of the exam)
- Practice questions for Snowflake Virtual Warehouses (18% of the exam)
- Practice questions for Snowflake Storage and Protection (15% of the exam)
- Practice questions for Snowflake Data Movement (14% of the exam)
- Practice questions for Snowflake Account and Security (12% of the exam)
- Practice questions for Snowflake Performance and Tuning (9% of the exam)
- Practice questions for Semi-Structured Data (9% of the exam)
- References to Snowflake documentation for a majority of the questions and additional commentary by the instructor for many of the questions
- You should have a solid understand of the Snowflake environment
Snowflake was written from the ground up to be a novel and advanced cloud data platform provided as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). Snowflake enables data storage, processing, and analytic solutions that are faster, easier to use, and far more flexible than traditional offerings. It has gone from initial release in 2014 to an almost 20% market share of the data warehousing market in seven years.
In preparation for taking the Core Certification exam, I did a great deal of research and created a list of 250 questions that helped me pass the exam with a 90% score. In fact, many of the questions you will see in this course are very close to what you can expect to see in the exam.
The course is broken up into the seven sections you see here plus two additional groups of questions related to cloning and tasks. Each question will be displayed and then there will be a pause, where you can pause the video to formulate an answer and then the answer is shown. For many questions there is a reference to Snowflake documentation where you can learn more about the topic in question and there is often additional commentary by me related to the question and answer.
For the actual exam you will need to answer 80% of the 100 questions correctly. If you can answer 80% of these study questions correctly, we can almost guarantee you will pass the exam.
Who this course is for:
- Students preparing to the the Snowflake Core Certification exam
Microsoft Certified Professional:
Exam 70-778: Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Power BI (January 2019 - 80% score)
Snowflake Core Certification Exam (April 2021 - 90% score)
Seasoned database engineer (OLTP, data warehouses, operational data stores), tabular modeling, business intelligence. Power BI and Snowflake. 20 years of software development using a variety of Microsoft technologies, mostly C#.
2016 Nominee for the First Solar Business Enablement CEO Award for Analytics Tools & Methods Infrastructure.
StackOverflow reputation of 44,000 (top 1%)