Snackable Language Organization Bootcamp
What you'll learn
- Learn how to create a language plan that you can follow
- Learn strategies to practice a foreign language even on busy days
- Learn how to use immersion to learn languages every day
- Learn how to be more consistent in your language practice
- Learn how to create a useful and inspiring language notebook
- No requirements for taking this course! You can take it even if you are a beginner at language learning
Course designed to help autonomous language learners get organized to immerse in their target languages
I am really excited to be able to help you in your language organization journey, because I truly believe that improving in this aspect will be a game changer for you.
In this course you will learn different ways to optimize your time and get better at time management in your daily routine, so that learning a language becomes a habit you are happy to do each day instead of something you tend to postpone.
You will also learn how to organize your language notebooks, create a curriculum and learning plan that you feel motivated to implement.
After watching all the videos and applying what you learn on them, you will be able to find time every day to practice any foreign language, see progress every week and get more fluent in the long term.
I recommend you to take notes while watching the videos, and then implementing what you learn before continuing with the next video.
With my tips and easy-to-implement strategies, you’ll be able to get out of your language learning struggles as you’ll have a practical plan to follow that will help you improve your skills little by little in a consistent way.
Who this course is for:
- Autonomous language students who want to be more consistent with their practice
I'm Sofía, the founder of Blissogirl, a brand to help autonomous students of foreign languages to improve their skills, and The Creative Purpose, a brand focused on female entrepreneurs who want to create passive income by making digital products to sell online.
I love designing printable and digital planners, creating tutorials, recording masterclasses and podcast episodes. I'm in love with the creative aspect of passive income and I like teaching others what I've learnt after more than four years creating digital products.