Smoking Cessation Masterclass for Hypnotherapists
What you'll learn
- Advanced skills for how to conduct smoking cessation hypnotherapy
- The structure of addiction - experienced therapists and practitioners can adapt this course to deal with any addictive behaviours!
- How to plan and set up your session
- The four Essential Pillars for therapy
- What smoking does to the body - essential psycho-education
- How the body heals - essential psycho-education
- Nine key reasons people smoke - essential psycho-education
- Understanding the web of connection
- Setting and correcting Frames
- Gathering unconscious client information
- Determining client motivation
- Client questionnaire - what to ask and why to ask it
- How to detect and use to your client's 'hot words' to supercharge your inductions
- Hypnotic induction structure
- A complete set of hypnotic scripts
- At least some training in hypnotherapy, NLP, counselling or psychology
Too often I see hypnotherapists using haphazard approaches to smoking cessation and focusing simply on the 'symptom'. That is not where the problem lies! The problem lies in the 'structure' of the client's mind - how they are thinking and feeling about smoking.
Never before has this information been taught in such a complete and cohesive way. I’m convinced you’ll get a lot from the training.
By the end of this course, you will have everything you need (structure, scripts, approaches, questions to ask…) to confidently and effectively create individually tailored brief intervention smoking cessation programmes that will keep your clients smoke free for good. And it's your client's long term success that makes or breaks your reputation.
What people are saying:
“This is an excellent course for anyone learning Hypnotherapy. It not only explains the process that the therapist needs to use to lead into the trance session but also explains why each step is vital and why the specific wording is essential. Alan then explains how to use what you have elicited from the client to build a trance induction script using the client's own information and words so that the trance can be most effective. Alan gives a really clear, easy to understand overview of the topic and unfolds each topic carefully so you feel that you understand it before moving on. He is a genius teacher and this is an affordable, approachable and easily accessible lesson that will enhance your ability to carry out a successful hypnotherapy session.”
You might be asking yourself, “Why is this such a valuable course, and how will it be useful to me?” And that's a great question.
Though this course could be taken by anyone wanting to learn how to conduct smoking cessation hypnosis, it’s most valuable for;
• Established Hypnotherapists who want to develop a lucrative niche market.
• Start-up hypnotherapists who want a proven, turn-key/pick up and use formula that you can use straight away to gain confidence and build reputation
• NLP practitioners who want to add more hypnosis into their practice.
• Any addiction specialists. Because I go deeply into the structure of addiction itself, the principles of this course can be applied to deal with any kind of addiction
Having helped thousands of clients since 2002, what you’ll learn in this course is the most comprehensive, step by step guide to my own personal proven (often single session) smoking cessation programme.
I’m Dr. Alan Fayter, a Dr. of Clinical Hypnotherapy and NLP and Neuro-Semantics Master Trainer with the ISNS, a certified MetaCoach and a Coach and Fellow Member Trainer with the IANLP. I’m an author and speaker and I’ve been doing this kind of work since 2002.
After years of trying different approaches, through trial and error of what does/doesn’t work, I developed the format taught in this course. It has been largely unchanged in years because although I’m constantly learning and growing myself, and deepening and reviewing my approaches with hypnosis; I don’t think this smoking cessation programme can be improved on.
Who this course is for:
- Practicing hypnotherapists who want a 'turn-key' smoking cessation programme
- Hypnotherapy or NLP students in training
- Therapists and counsellors who want to add hypnotherapy to their practice
Alan is an IANLP Fellow Member Trainer and ISNS Master Trainer specialising in the Neuro-Semantic Self-Actualisation Trainings, based on self-actualisation psychology. He conducts training for the public and many business and government organisations from short courses through to career development trainings which he certifies at an international level. Alan believes that if you’re going to do something, then be the best! It’s Alan’s pursuit of excellence and sharing what he has learned that led him to study of excellence and Human Potential itself – Neuro-Semantics, Self-Actualisation Psychology, NLP, & Meta-Coaching. Alan is also holds a Doctorate of Clinical Hypnotherapy (with Distinction), and has a thriving therapeutic practice.
Though also a ‘Fellow Member Trainer’ and certified ‘Coach’ with the International Association of NLP; Alan considers his premium training as coming from the direct tutelage of Dr L. Michael Hall PhD, the developer of Neuro-Semantics. Alan shares Michael’s passion for Self-Actualisation psychology. As a Trainer with the ISNS he graduated the top of his class in 2007 and became a Master Trainer in 2014. He trains internationally and speaks at conferences and worldwide. In 2015 Alan published his first book; ‘How To Chill Out’, a book on stress management and positive communication based on coaching and training he developed after the devastating earthquakes that hit his home town of Christchurch New Zealand throughout 2010-2011.
Alan is available to conduct training and coaching worldwide.