Hypnosis: Stop Smoking Hypnosis Practitioner Certification
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 15 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Set up and work as a smoking cessation coach
- Know how best to help smokers quit smoking
- Know how to work as a smoking cessation coach for individual or couples sessions, and different group work options
- Ideally have something to take notes on about what you are learning, there are questions asking students to write things down before moving on to the next lecture at the end of some lectures
Do you want to help improve people's lives and health by working as a smoking cessation hypnotherapist?
This smoking cessation hypnotherapy practitioner certification course is ideal for those interested in becoming a smoking cessation hypnotherapist, as this course will teach you what you need to know to be able to set up in practice and what you need to know to be able to help people stop smoking. This course is also ideal for those interested in further continued professional development around helping smoker's to stop smoking.
Dan Jones will support you every step of the way through this course by aiming to reply to your comments and questions within 24 hours (depending on time-zones and when the question is asked) 7 days per week. His sole aim is to help you to succeed.
On this course you will learn:
- What information to have on your referral form
- How to decide what to charge and different ideas around payment plans
- What you need to consider around whether to set up offering single session treatments, multiple sessions, or group work - either a course of group sessions, or a single day course
- What information you need from a client before you decide whether to work with them
- How to increase the effectiveness of your coaching by setting tasks for the client before they come for their first session
- All the information you need to cover or consider with the client during treatment
- Evidence-based approaches to helping people quit smoking
- A selection of additional techniques which can be used to help smoker's to quit smoking
- A brief overview of the four main therapeutic approaches - motivational interviewing, solution focused therapy, cognitive behavioural therapy, and hypnosis - that are used to help with smoking cessation
This course consists of video lectures and audio demonstrations of sessions with genuine clients, and PDF notes relating to various lectures.
The course is structured chronologically so that you can imagine how the process would unfold, from what you need to consider before you see a client, to having first contact with the client, and what you expect of them prior to the first session, then through evidence-based practice around helping people achieve success with quitting smoking, and on to introducing different therapeutic approaches which are helpful to use when working with smokers, before covering the information you will need to address with clients to give yourself the best chance of helping them achieve lasting success, and finally additional techniques you can use with clients to help them stop smoking.
On completion of this course you will have access to the Sussex Hypnotherapy Centre certificate to print off.
- This course is ideal for NLP Practitioners, Counsellors, Hypnotherapists and others already working in the healthcare sector who would like to focus on helping smokers quit smoking
- This course is also great for those who have an interest in setting up and working as a Smoking Cessation Coach
- This course probably isn't for you if you are already knowledgeable about how to help smoker's quit smoking
- This course is also good to take towards continued professional development training hours for hypnotherapists, NLP practitioners, counsellors and life coaches
- Those interested in running smoking cessation workshops or courses