Smirnov Gambit - A new Chess Gambit
- No prerequisite, All chess players are welcome to take this course
Chess Gambit, If you sacrifice a piece , usually a pawn, during the opening in order to achieve an advantage, it is called a gambit.
In this course, I am going to show you one very interesting opening line which I have discovered recently. I am sure that you would get some ideas after watching this course. But most of the chess players do not know about this opening line at all.
Who this course is for:
- 'Smirnov Gambit' course is intended to all level of chess players
- 13:07Introduction – key idea
- 07:13The most common tricks
- 06:35Learn how to open the lines
- 07:39The most important attacking ideas
- 07:36Strategically understanding and evaluation
- 09:35The accepted gambit
- 08:12Black’s most challenging variation
- 05:18Black’s main sublimes
- 06:37Black’s tricky counterblow
- 12:43Main line
Holder of a Master's degree in psychology.
Igor is the founder of the KeyToVictory(net) – popular blog about self-improvement. We share ideas, strategies and inspiration in order to turn your dreams into reality.
Igor is the founder of the “Remote Chess Academy" company that has helped thousands of students worldwide to improve their chess results.
GM Smirnov has developed lots of chess video lessons, articles, webinars and training courses, including the famous courses “The Grandmaster's Secrets", “The Grandmaster's Positional Understanding", and “Calculate Till Mate".