Introduction to Surface Mount Technology
What you'll learn
- What is surface mount Technology?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of SMT
- Surface Mount vs Through Hole
- Why Use SMD Technology?
- Types of SMT
- SMT Technical Terms
- SMD Safety Precautions
- Printed circuit boards
- Surface Mount Design
- Surface mount components
- Tools and Equipment
- The Work Area
- Different Soldering Options
- Assembly & Rework
- Practical Assembly and Rework
- Practical Soldering Steps
- Good Soldering Vs Bad Soldering
- Applications and Conclusion
- Set Up an Electronics Home Lab Tools and Equipment
- Troubleshoot Your Electronics Projects
- Electronic & Electrical Devices Maintenance&Troubleshooting
- How to Solder Electronic Components Like A Professional
- How to Buy Electronic Components Online
- Introduction to Electronic Components: A Step By Step Guide
- Choose the right tools you need to have to keep yourself safe while soldering and solder the right way
- Differentiate between good soldering and bad soldering with real life examples
- Follow a Hardware Troubleshooting Checklist
- Follow a Software Troubleshooting Checklist
- What are the right tools for troubleshooting
- What are the things to look for when you have a problem in your project
- Understand the concepts of voltage, resistance and current
- Understand the VOLT OHM Meter/ Digital Multi Meter and how to use safely
- Use Ohm's Law to calculate voltage, current and resistance
- Use resistors in various configurations
- Understand and use capacitors
- Understand and use diodes
- Understand and use a transistor
- Get Free shipping for items they need to purchase online
- Start your first online purchase operation
- Know what exactly do you need to buy things online
- Basic experience in Electronics
- Basic experience in Electronic devices
- A Will to apply, not just watch
In this course, you will learn Surface Mount Technology and Master Soldering Surface Mount Devices (SMD) in no Time
122 Lecture | 10 Hour of HD Content | 5 Hour of Practical Videos | Electronic Maintenance Book | Practical Electronics and Electrical Test
why you should take this course?
Learn Surface Mount Technology
Master Soldering Surface Mount Devices (SMD)
Learn how to make your projects much smaller
Learn how to make much more space for other components on the board
Easy to learn, no previous skills needed
What you will get when you join this course?
More than 5 Hours of Practical Videos
Access to Electronic and Electrical Practical Test Course | Usually price 200$
Access to our Best Selling Amazon Book (Basics of Electronic Components Book) and How to deal with each item| Usually price 50$
Access to more than 122 Lecture in Full HD
Access to More than 10 Hour of Video Content
Welcome to this course.
Ever Wondered What Are These little components that you see on electronic boards and What are the Soldering Tools that are right for you?
Did you ask yourself how these tiny elements are soldered to a PCB Board?
Did you ask Yourself why My soldering doesn't look or feel like a professionally soldered board like you see in most online videos and images or even in boards that you purchase?
This Course Have all the answers for you
You will learn SMT (Surface Mount Technology) and THT (Through Hole Technology) and how to master soldering using the right tools for the job
You can count on these results:
What is Surface Mount Technology?
Surface Mount vs Through Hole
Why Use SMD Technology?
Advantages and Disadvantages of SMT
Types of SMT
SMT Technical Terms
SMD Safety Precautions
Printed circuit boards
Surface Mount Design
Surface mount components
Tools and Equipment
The Work Area
Different Soldering Options
Assembly & Rework
Practical Assembly and Rework
Practical Soldering Steps
Good Soldering Vs Bad Soldering
Applications and Conclusion
You Will Also Learn:
How to Set Up an Electronics Home Lab Tools and Equipment
How to Solder THT Electronic Components Like A Professional
Introduction to Electronic Components
Electronic & Electrical Devices Maintenance Troubleshooting
Troubleshoot Your Electronics Projects
How to Buy Electronics Online
Basic soldering is a skill that's easy to learn and not hard to master. It just takes practice!
There is a huge range of soldered situations out there, from tiny chip resistors on circuit boards to large UHF connectors.
There is also a large variety of irons, tips, and solder to choose from, and it certainly does help to have the right tool for the job.
Surface - mount technology (SMT) is a method for producing electronic circuits in which the components are mounted or placed directly onto the surface of printed circuit boards (PCBs).
An electronic device so made is called a surface-mount device (SMD). In the industry, it has largely replaced the through-hole technology construction method of fitting components with wire leads into holes in the circuit board
SMT is smaller, faster, cheaper
In this Course, you will learn everything about SMT, THT and soldering.
Bonus 1: Introduction to Electronic Components
Bonus 2: Troubleshoot Your Electronics Projects
Bonus 3: How to Buy Electronics Online
Good luck, and remember...
Good soldering takes practice!
Warning: You are working with HOT liquid metal, it is a matter of time before you will get burned.
Who this course is for:
- Electronics Geeks
- Anyone Interested in Learning The right way to solder SMD Components
- Electronics and Electrical Engineers
- Anyone with a need to brush up their knowledge of basic electronics
Educational Engineering Team
Team of skilled Engineers Sharing Knowledge with the World
Educational Engineering Team is a Leading Team in Microcontroller Industry, with over 13 Years of Experience in Teaching and Doing Practical Projects.
We strive to put all our hands-on experience in these courses. Instead of superficial knowledge - we go into the depth of the topic and give you the exact - step by step blueprint on how to tame simple as well as complex topics in easy and digestible bite-sized videos.
This real-world knowledge enables you to grasp knowledge easily, and you can apply this learning immediately to your life and projects.
Educational Engineering Team has been in the Programming and Microcontroller business since 2007. We have been part of many projects. Over the course of these years - we have gained a good insight into students’ and educators’ needs. We are passionate about sharing all our collective knowledge with you. As of 2018, we have already taught over 250k-THOUSAND students and counting.
Currently, we have more than 100+ Courses on Udemy
Educator and Author of "Educational Engineering".
Ashraf is an educator, Mechatronics engineer, electronics and programming hobbyist, and Maker. He creates online video courses on the EduEng YouTube Channel (More Than 4 Million View, 20k + Subscriber) and author of four Microcontroller books.
As a Chief Educational Engineer since 2007 at Educational Engineering Team, the company he founded, Ashraf’s mission is to explore new trends and technology and help educate the world and make it a better place.
Educational Engineering offers educational courses and Bootcamps, articles, lessons, and online support for electronics hobbyists, Programming hobbyists, Microcontroller hobbyists, STEM students, and STEM teachers.
That team also work as freelancer engineers, helping many students in their graduation projects, and provide guidance and consulting for many students over the years to help them kick-start their career.
Ashraf’s core skill is explaining difficult concepts through in a step by step easy to understand matter using video and text. With over 11 years of tertiary teaching experience, Ashraf has developed a simple yet comprehensive and informative style in teaching that students from all around the world appreciate.
His passion for Microcontrollers and Programming and in particular for the world of Arduino, PIC Microcontroller, Rasberry Pi has guided his personal development and his work through Educational Engineering.
Ashraf’s online courses have helped over 250,000 people from around the world to be better and to make a great career in the industry.
Educational Engineering Team offer Course on
Circuit Design, Simulation, and PCB Fabrication
Arduino, PIC Microcontroller, and Raspberry Pi
Programming in C, Python, and other programming languages
PLC Industrial Programming and Automation
3D Design and Simulation
ESP and IoT World