Smartphone Photography: Take the BEST photos with your phone
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Smartphone Photography
- How take better photos
- How to take the better selfies
- Take better photos at night
- How to take advantage of all of your phone's photography features
- Photo editing on your smartphone
- Have access to a smartphone with a camera
Alex Dobie has been reviewing smartphones for years, and in that time, he has become an expert in mobile photography.
Join us for a deep dive into everything you need to know to take better photos. Composition, software features, and editing are just some of the features we'll be tackling together in this course. Join us, and build a stable foundation of photographic skills that will improve every picture you take from now on.
- Smartphone users looking to improve the quality of their photos
- Influencers users looking to improve the quality of their photos
- Creators users looking to improve the quality of their photos
In this introductory section, we're reviewing the tools available in the camera app on your phone. We're using the Galaxy S10 to demonstrate, but modern smartphones will have all the same features with simple difference in interface.
We also go over the common photography terms used throughout discussion.
We review compositional theory to build striking shots. Keeping subjects fully in frame, leading lines, and the Rule of Thirds are all common guidelines.
We also examine HDR functions, which ensure everything in view is adequately exposed.
AI photography intelligently adjusts settings on the fly when it detects certain subjects are in frame.
Motion photos are a common smartphone feature which captures short snippets of video before and after you take your shot.