Smarter Stock Investing and Stock Trading Foundation Course
What you'll learn
- Learn a smarter way to invest and trade the stock market. Live trading - We place our own money on the markets and you can follow our investments.
- Understand how to read charts and candlestick patterns. Learn the key aspects of risk management, money management and trading psychology.
- Learn Fundamental Analysis, Technical Analysis and Macroeconomic Analysis to help you find great investment opportunities in the financial markets.
- Understand the different types of buy and sell orders you can place – and when to place them.
- You’ll learn about the different types of brokers and what to look for before choosing one, so you can decide which one’s best for you.
- Understand who the key players are in the stock market and how they can affect your trading success!
- We’ll walk you through the setting up of your own account and give you real life examples of us buying and selling stock to show you how it’s done.
- Learn all about the key patterns used by traders and investors and when to use them to maximise your buying and selling opportunities.
- You'll learn how to build an effective trading journal so you can keep track of your trades to see what does and doesn't work for you.
- You'll learn the basics of what stock is, what an exchange is and also the difference between public and private companies.
- A desire to learn how to become a successful investor or trader on the stock market!
- No previous experience is needed.
- Access to a PC, laptop or smartphone.
What sets us apart? In our course, as well as showing you how to trade, we use our own money to show you how we invest in the stock market, so you can experience real-life trading before you get started yourself. You can also follow these investments in order to understand why we buy and why we sell when we do.
This is a complete foundation course into the world of stock trading and investing. It is designed for all levels of traders and investors.
You’ll learn the basics, such as what a stock is, how exchanges work and the difference between public and private companies.
We’ll explain the different types of brokers available to you and the key aspects you’ll need to consider before placing your business with one to ensure your money is in safe hands.
We then move on to showing you how to set up an account as well as how to search for a stock.
We’ll show you the different types of buy and sell orders you can place and you'll learn about the key players in the stock market and how their actions can affect your investments.
We then move onto the more technical aspects, and together we'll study multiple forms of analysis (Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis and Macroeconomic Analysis) and how to apply them to help you identify companies with great investment potential.
You’ll learn how to analyse Charts, Trends and Candlestick Patterns, and how to use Support and Resistance, as well as understanding Volume and other key indicators. We’ll also look at some Technical Indicators including Moving Average and Relative Strength Index. These are all vital elements in helping you understand when it’s the right time to buy, and when it’s the right time to sell.
Then it’s trading time! We’ll be placing live trades in both short term trading and long term investing using all the techniques we'll have taught you in the course. You can then follow these investment portfolios during, and after you’ve completed the course.
You'll be able to download a number of useful documents, such as a Glossary of Terms of the words and phrases commonly used within the trading world + other key resource documents, such as a guide to ratios and formulae, candlestick patterns and more!
Plus, we'll also give you a FREE trading journal so you can track and review your trading successes. We'll also show you how this can become a powerful tool in helping you to improve your success rate in the world of trading and investing.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in getting a better understanding how the stock market and trading works.
- Traders and investors who want to understand how to analyse the markets.
- Anyone who is interested in understanding candlestick analysis for beginners.
- Traders who want to learn how to increase the win rate of their trades.
- Those who want to see traders putting their money where their mouth is! We’ll show you live trades using the market analysis techniques we teach you in the course.
My name is Federico Sellitti and I am super-psyched that you are reading this!
Since 2007 I have been an active Forex trader, opening my first account at the age of 17, using my mother's name!
Author of several articles about Forex market for a financial magazine in 2013 and 2014
and creator of a Forex website and blog.
I have studied Economics at the University, with a specialization in Statistics for the Financial Markets.
I live off Forex trading and I strongly believe in the power of applied knowledge. I like to define myself as a student who likes to share information, rather than an instructor.
I pride myself on being one of the most supportive instructors here on udemy:
- 100% questions with a definitive answer;
- 87% questions answered within 12 hours;
- Free new lectures added upon request.
I love being a Forex trader and I love teaching others how to be successful traders.
I've spent over 20 years working for various companies in a number of different high profile job roles. However, one thing has remained the same, my passion for learning and teaching.
By working with the right experts, I've put together and delivered training courses on a variety of topics to rooms full of hundreds of people ranging in experience from beginners to senior management staff and company CEO’s. My goal is to connect with students, deliver courses which are engaging, clear and easy to understand with the aim of providing practical skills and knowledge which can be taken away and used every day.