SmartHomes are no longer just for the tech elite. They aren't for rich home owners or for just the technical wizards. SmartHomes are here today and Apple HomeKit has made it easier for all of us to make our lives just a little bit easier.
Who can benefit from HomeAutomation today:
- Parents who's kids leave the lights on
- Airbnb owners who don't want to give out physical keys
- Realtors who want to give their properties that edge to sell just a little faster
- Anyone who wants to make their lives just a little bit easier.
In this course, you'll learn how to start automating your home based around the Apple homeKit ecosystem of products.
- What is Apple HomeKit?
- What do you need to get started?
- Setting up your first Apple Home
- Working with the three basic HomeKit accessories
- Setting up some automations and triggers
We'll compare some products on the market. Help you chose what's right for you and give you some ideas on how to make the most of your investments.
We'll cover homekit accessories partners such as
- Philipps Hue
- and more!
For those of you who want to know more, I'll also include some advanced topics which will be CLEARLY marked such as
- Developer Kits
- Communications protocols
- Signal Repeaters
- and others
Remember these advanced topics are NOT required for you to get started! Feel free to skip any of these that you're not interested in.
I can't wait for you to join me in making your house a smart home.