Smart and effective notes using OneNote 2010
What you'll learn
- By the end of this course you will know how to take smart notes using symbols and abbreviations.
- You will know how to effectively use Microsoft OneNote 2010 to:
- Organize your notes, ideas and research to get a good overview of your information
- Easily find notes and items that need follow up
- Save time by converting handwriting into text
- Keep everyone in your team up to date using a shared notebook
- Prepare and conduct professional interviews
- There are no course requirements, however viewers who have Microsoft OneNote 2010 will benefit the most.
Do you want to learn how to take really effective meeting notes? Do you want to learn from an expert how to use a digital notebook like Microsoft OneNote to structure your notes, ideas and research? If so, this is the course for you!
In this course you will learn how to take more effective meeting minutes by using symbols and abbreviations. You will learn how to use a digital notebook to better organize your notes, ideas and research.
Instead of learning how to use Microsoft OneNote 2010 feature by feature, you will see how Microsoft OneNote 2010 can be used in real life business scenarios to keep a team up to date on the latest project ideas, to prepare and conduct professional job interviews and how to take effective meeting minutes.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for business professionals who want to learn how to improve their note-taking skills and increase productivity using a digital notebook.
Are you bored of lengthy, feature-based product training? Do you believe that learning something new should be exciting and fun? I do! That's why I left my career at Microsoft to create a new type of learning experience where the focus is on the value - not the features. I'm passionate about technology and storytelling, and I thrive to share my experiences of how technology can effectively be used to work smarter - in a more engaging way. I'm the founder of two companies - Business Productivity and Storyals, the mother of three, Swedish and live in Dubai.