Small Talk Networking: How to Talk To Anyone
What you'll learn
- By the end of this course, you will be able to talk to anyone with ease.
- In this course you will learn how to start a conversation with ease, facilitate and maintain the flow of a conversation, interpret body language and other non verbal communication forms and exit a conversation gracefully with a way to keep in touch.
- If you have an open-mind and a desire to meet new people then you are ready to get started with this course!
Do you ever wish you had the confidence to talk to anyone and be completely comfortable in any social or networking setting? Wouldn't it be awesome to easily meet new friends, approach strangers on the street with ease?
In this course you will learn how to be comfortable in any social setting and gain the confidence to meet new people for business, networking, dating and expanding your circle of friends. In less than 3 months 1870 people enrolled to become more socially confident!
What others are saying about the course:
"Small Talk is direct with full of actionable tips. If you would like to up your small talk game or grow your networking skills, check out this course." -Alex Sartore
"You guys have taken something that i feared so much and turned it into something so easy to do. I am much more comfortable with talking to people I know and even more comfortable with making small talk with people I don't know. I highly recommend this course to anyone and everyone!!!" -Tasmin De Villiers
"This course has helped me ''remember'' how it is to meet new people, how to approach them, giving practical examples in case I'm out of imagination, keep the conversation going and keep contact with them so I can call them friends one day :)" -Delphine De Sanglier
You will learn:
- How small talk has changed in the digital age.
- One simple way to jumpstart your social success.
- How to take charge of your social life with networking.
- How to use simple daily observations to start conversions.
- How to master first impressions.
- The core basics of any good conversation.
- How to exit a conversation gracefully.
- How to get someone's contact details to keep in touch.
- When and how to correctly follow up.
- What some of the best openers and ice breakers are.
- What conversations are safe and what to stay away from.
- How to use your body language in a positve way.
- What body language to avoid at all costs.
- How to use small talk to become successful in both business and relationships.
What's in the course:
Through the use of video tutorials, Powerpoint presentations and real-world examples you will gain the tools needed to approach anyone.
After the first 20 minutes of the course you will already have acquired the basic skills needed to make your first approach and by the end of the course you will have mastered the art of small talk.
In a series of quick 5 minute videos with one easy exercise at the end of each section you will breeze through this course and take with you the art of small talk.
You should take this course if:
- You want to be socially confident.
- You want the skill set to successfully talk to anyone.
- You want to know what to say when starting conversations.
- You want to be comfortable in different social situations.
- You want to master small talk and networking.
- You want to take control of your social destiny.
Scroll back up and join the course today.
We look forward to seeing you in the course.
-Larissa and Johnny
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for both men and women who would like to improve their interpersonal communication skills for business, networking, social or even dating purposes.
Business Insider and Entrepreneur Magazine detailed Johnny went from having less than $200 in his bank account in 2013 to making over $100,000 a year from just a few of his online businesses.
Now fast forward, he is on track to make over a quarter million has been featured in Forbes and wants to give back by teaching what has made him successful so others can follow his lead. Not only has Johnny been a featured entrepreneur, been a guest speaker on the topic of social confidence at Harvard University, he has also been on the The Independent UK's top 100 list in Business, and has helped hundreds of new entrepreneurs replace their 9-5 salaries with online location independent businesses.
"It has been an honor and privilege learning from Johnny, he genuinely cares about his students and holds nothing back when it comes to your success as a student."
Live the life you have desired by having the confidence to go out and get it!
Larissa is a location independent lifestyle- and confidence coach who specializes in helping women design the life they deserve to have. She is the author of The Douchebag Diaries, a personal development book aimed at helping women make better relationship decisions.
With her background in Industrial Psychology and expertise as a Confidence Coach she has helped thousands of women improve their interpersonal skills to further their careers and personal lives. With experience in group- and personal coaching, she managed to leave the corporate world to focus all her time and energy on her passion of transforming the lives of women.
Want to work with Larissa?
She is available for personal coaching sessions or you can sign up for one of her many high quality and content rich courses on Udemy.
Enroll today, create change, and be amazing!