Microsoft Azure Information Protection AIP [Legacy Version]
What you'll learn
- You'll be able to implement Microsoft's Azure Information Protection, use it effectively in your business
- You'll also be able to train any staff on using it as well as your business grows
- You'll get an understanding of the benefits of encryption and how it protects
- No knowledge, just a Microsoft's Azure Information Protection license (Which we also show you how to get)
- You also need a Windows-based computer
EDIT: With Microsoft changing its licensing and updating if you're a completely new user this course won't suit you. It will only suit previous and legacy users! If you want the updated version, check out our MIP course.
With this course you can install and learn how to use Microsoft's Azure Information Protection.
This means you can easily get automatic file and email encryption to protect your data and communications.
Methodology - understanding how it works
Video walk-throughs - for exactly the process to set it up and install (as well as troubleshooting help!)
Free support for students
We've also broken it down for beginners and non-techies to understand.
#1 Small businesses
#2 Lone tech guys learning
To save thousands on project fees and get access to this enterprise level solution yourself.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner small business owners who want to learn how to get automatic file and email encryption in their business
- Entrepreneurs and micro-entities who deal with a lot of sensitive data. For example, freelance recruiters, accountants, bookkeepers etc.
With over a decade of experience and having helped countless businesses of all sizes advance their IT solutions to meet their needs.
I'm creating courses alongside other members of the team based on the experience of helping others with:
- Cyber security
- Keeping data safe long before it was a legal requirement to do so (GDPR)
- Home office setups
- Using specific tools as a beginner
- More in depth enterprise tools
Now, with courses, I'm giving you access to big level solutions!
For more in depth articles and tutorials be sure to check out Smiley Geeks (for freelancers or individuals) or TowerWatch Tech (for brands)!