Slow Flow Yoga Bundle: 6 Pre-recorded Yoga Classes
What you'll learn
- Work on strength, flexibility, and stability.
- Practice mindful movement and pairing movement with breath.
- Practice a variety of asana (yoga poses) and transitions.
- Relax your mind while activating your body with gentle exercise.
- No experience needed, but as always: consult your physician before beginning any exercise program and always feel free to modify any postures, and stop and skip any postures that make you feel any pain.
Take some time for yourself with these mindful and adaptable yoga classes you can take in the comfort of your own home. Classes range from 10-15 minutes to over an hour so as to fit in to your schedule and offer some variation.
I've created these classes with beginners/intermediate students in mind, but they are acceptable for all levels. However, if you ever feel any pain, back out of whatever pose you are in and either skip it or try a different variation. As with all exercise, consult with your doctor before beginning any new exercise routines.
I am a 200 Hr Certified RYT since 2018 and have been practicing my own yoga since 2014. My style is gentle, with lots of room for modifications. Feel free to pause or rewind any portions of these classes, or skip portions that do not feel right for your body. And feel free to use these classes as an opportunity for a moving mediation. Set intentions at the start of any classes, bring your focus to your breath and the present moment, and release anything you are thinking about from outside of class.
I hope you enjoy these classes and that they bring both joy and calm to your life! Namaste.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner-Intermediate yoga students who are looking for a variety of classes to take in the comfort of your own home.
B.S. Nutrition and Dietetics
Nearly 10 years of gardening experience
200 Hr RYT
Amy is passionate about health and wellness, and enjoys sharing her knowledge with as many people as possible.
Her passion for food truly blossomed after discovering her love for gardening in 2013. She graduated in 2020 with her degree in nutrition and dietetics, and now runs a nonprofit organization that brings basic nutrition and (edible) gardening education to schools in underserved populations, and is excited to bring some of this education to you here on Udemy!
Amy is also a 200 Hr Certified RYT since 2018 and enjoys creating and teaching slow flow style classes to all levels of students.