Skydiving first jump course AFF
What you'll learn
- First jump course prior learning on the ground training. Everything you need to know for your first jump.
- Detailed lessons on equipment, aeroplane safety, freefall and parachute control.
- How to exit an aircraft, how to stay stable in freefall & how to deploy your parachute and scenarios once your parachute is open.
- What learning to skydive involves, preparing you for your first skydive.
- Skydiving culture.
- AFF is a step-by-step course that teaches you all the skills you need to be able to jump solo.
- No previous experience required.
Have you ever wanted to learn how to Skydive?
Perhaps you would just like to learn about what is involved?
The view from 15,000ft is like no other and the freedom you experience flying after jumping out of a plane is unparalleled.
Join a family of people around the world, while you educate yourself on how to control your fear and change your perspective of the world.
Through the AFF (Accelerated FreeFall) first jump course ground training, you will receive all the prior learning required to arrive at the drop zone as prepared as you can be to do you first skydive.
In this course you will gain the knowledge required and learn how to:
- use the equipment
- understand areoplane safety
- key freefall teqniques and control
- how to deploy and assess the parachute
- execute emergency procedures
- and how to control and fly the parachute to the ground under guided instruction.
You will have a headstart on all the information and will reduce the information overload, so you can get down to busniness and start flying.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." —LEONARDO DA VINCI
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning about the structure involved or in actually learning how to skydiving for the first time.
Skydiving and BASE jumping with 22 years experience and have over 13,000 skydives and 1,900 BASE jumps. Having worked in skydiving for over 10 years I am a qualified AFF Instructor, Tandem Instructor, first jump course instructor, canopy coach, emergency parachute packer and drop zone safety officer and at preset a sitting board member of the Australian Parachute Federation.