Skool of Creativity
What you'll learn
- Understand the creative process and role of the left and right brain
- Overcome rigid thinking patterns
- Recognise what holds back your own creativity and generate movement to get unstuck
- Escape preconceptions and approach your challenges from different angles
- Use concepts and associations to give rise to new inspiration
- Understand the meaning and applicability of design thinking and recognise design opportunities that add new value
- Alter assumptions and attributes to create reworked ideas
- Use a variety of combination techniques to come up with new ideas
- Understand the need to look outside your frame of reference for fresh inspiration and use random stimuli to force new ideas
- Be able to reverse and clash situations to provoke your mind into finding new inspiration
- Learn how evaluation can work alongside creativity effectively and be able to use use critical appraisal to recognise and improve flawed ideas
- Just an open mind and a willing to put creative skills to the test as you progress
Become a creative genius! Enrol in the Skool* of Creativity and gain the ability to see things in new ways and come up with better and more impactful ideas.
Everyone is creative, it just takes a little directed focus and practice to harness creativity as a skill for truly succeeding in business and in life.
Here’s a run-down of the modules:
1- Kick the Habit. Break routine and invigorate your creativity.
2- Kill Your Internal Censor. Free your creative voice.
3- You’ve Been Reframed. Seek new meaning in your challenges.
4- Method in the Madness. Extract concepts to make any idea work.
5- I Did it My Way. Design thinking for better solutions.
6- Preconception is Mental Contraception. Destroy rigid thinking structures.
7- One Plus One Gives One. Combine ideas for new creations.
8- Use the Force. Go abstract for creative inspiration.
9- Fun and Mental is Fundamental. Harness provocative arrangements.
10- A Win-Whinge Situation. Evaluate ideas in a productive way.
There's a whole mix of content including video and narrated presentations. There are also assignments to put your skills to the test and 30 trigger cards to collect for when you need a rapid creative refresher.
*Yes, Skool is intentionally misspelled... but to be creative, you sometime have to break the rules, as you'll see!
Who this course is for:
- Business owners
- Sales people
- Content creators
I enable people to unlock more of their creative potential, think more effectively and generate better ideas.
I also design communications that provoke thought and change behaviour.
I've always had an ability to see things in different ways and a passion to help others break free from restrictive thinking.
I now run a creative agency but was formally a big-business consultant specialising in strategy, growth, innovation and change. It's this mix of inventive thinking and real world experience that enables me to achieve success when working with others.