Skool of Creativity: Essentials
- Just an open mind and a willing to put creative skills to the test as you progress
Enrol in the Skool* of Creativity and gain the ability to see things in new ways and come up with better and more impactful ideas.
Everyone is creative, it just takes a little directed focus and practice to harness creativity as a skill for truly succeeding in business and in life.
This taster course provides some of the essentials behind what it takes to think in a more creative way.
You can access the full Skool of Creativity course here:
*Yes, Skool is intentionally misspelled... but to be creative, you sometime have to break the rules, as you'll see!
The course is brought to you by Simon Jack of www.creativeencounters.co.uk
Who this course is for:
- Business people
- Sales people
- 06:50What Creativity Really Means
- 06:10Seeing Beyond the Obvious
- 04:16Defining the Right Challenge
- 03:21Changing Your Perception
- 04:48Design Thinking for Better Solutions
- 09:48The Design Thinking Process
- 05:03Thinking Outside the Box Puzzles
- 02:33New Insight Through Metaphor
- 00:54That's all Folks!
I enable people to unlock more of their creative potential, think more effectively and generate better ideas.
I also design communications that provoke thought and change behaviour.
I've always had an ability to see things in different ways and a passion to help others break free from restrictive thinking.
I now run a creative agency but was formally a big-business consultant specialising in strategy, growth, innovation and change. It's this mix of inventive thinking and real world experience that enables me to achieve success when working with others.